User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Long Term "Model appreciation"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Long Term "Model appreciation"
dudley_do_ride
Created by: dudley_do_ride

7/10/12 @ 11:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Malorie began her legendary run in '03. And who can imagine Flirt without this hot sweetie?

Her chat room, reflecting her sweet personality, is a friendly place where powerful tectonic forces move in every observer of her hot hot hot body.

She has a playful side that shows in everything she does - including some great costumes she has created and filled out.

If you have not met her, you have more to do here my son, much more to do!
Derek99
Created by: derek99

7/10/12 @ 9:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are ten I would like to say by adding in not any order. I have to third for "Noamy", I'm adding, and not forgetting by any means to seconding "Malori", and "Palila", adding "Sheryl", "Chelsey Eden", "Candie", "Catterine", "Sandra X", "Hazina", and "Emelda" to the list of long term "Model Appreciation" on this website. I can't forget anyone else that has been mentioned, and been on here already including for long periods of time. It was a few of the names I had in my mind, too.
dudley_do_ride

7/11/12 @ 10:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are ten I would like to say by adding in not any order. I have to third for "Noamy", I'm adding, and not forgetting by any means to seconding "Malori", and "Palila", adding "Sheryl", "Chelsey Eden", "Candie", "Catterine", "Sandra X", "Hazina", and "Emelda" to the list of long term "Model Appreciation" on this website. I can't forget anyone else that has been mentioned, and been on here already including for long periods of time. It was a few of the names I had in my mind, too.

That's right Derek, and I notice that Sandra X is online this morning. mmmmmmmmm another from the class of '06. A fine year for models.

This little keg of firecrackers gives extremely high energy shows. If you dare to enter her private you'd better be prepared for action, son, just action. But just when the steam threatens to bake you alive, she turns that smile and charm on and makes all your existence go fuzzy.

Yes... you can easily imagine the deadly minx wearing fur coats as trophies of her many many captured hearts, for her credit count too requires six zeros before it becomes interesting. And she needs them too because she dwells in a cold, cold land.

If you love sex in its fundamental form, if you have a need to see all the great voids in this world filled, you must, my friend, must allow this one to put snares into your poor poor heart.

dudley_do_ride

7/12/12 @ 4:46am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whooooooaaaaaaaa I am starting to get spooked out man... Do you know who else is class of '06?

Sheryl!

Eeeeeeeeverybody knows her. I am scared to write anything because some superfan out of her vast army will want to be the first but I will tempt fate. I will make sacrifice to the altar of Hello Kitty first to become pure of soul.

Where do you start? When you first start to visit her you notice her raw physical appeal. You are struck by her bio, how the camera loves her, how she loves to mix fashion and seduction.

Then you go private, are treated to a magnificent show by someone who loves sex, never wants the show to end, and who manages in the brief time to grab hold of your soul a little. Each time you return, you appreciate more, she does more, shows you another facet, and gets a little more of your soul.

She is a lady sweet and gentle. But a lover wild and fierce. A treasure that you will never part with.

Start the process if you dare...

Created by: suggs

7/12/12 @ 4:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Adds Sara Lynn - started August 10th 2006 :bowdown
Created by: mikeshot1

7/13/12 @ 2:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The selfish part of me says keep the gorgeous girls to myself....
However, if they don't earn they won't stay! I am a genius to figure that out !

Guys and girls thanks for the postings so far, and well done for those smart enough to add links!
Actions speak louder than words! :orglaugh

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/karlyn/about.php

:angel
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

7/14/12 @ 8:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whooooooaaaaaaaa I am starting to get spooked out man... Do you know who else is class of '06?

Sheryl!

Eeeeeeeeverybody knows her. I am scared to write anything because some superfan out of her vast army will want to be the first but I will tempt fate. I will make sacrifice to the altar of Hello Kitty first to become pure of soul.

Where do you start? When you first start to visit her you notice her raw physical appeal. You are struck by her bio, how the camera loves her, how she loves to mix fashion and seduction.

Then you go private, are treated to a magnificent show by someone who loves sex, never wants the show to end, and who manages in the brief time to grab hold of your soul a little. Each time you return, you appreciate more, she does more, shows you another facet, and gets a little more of your soul.

She is a lady sweet and gentle. But a lover wild and fierce. A treasure that you will never part with.

Start the process if you dare...

OMG how could i forget to add SHERYL on list ? I need some spanking ;) any volunteers ?????
I am sure Sheryl will forgive me when she gets back from her vacation...Did you guys know she was 4th model who reached Lifetime Achievement on Hall of Fame ?
dudley_do_ride

7/14/12 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Did you guys know she was 4th model who reached Lifetime Achievement on Hall of Fame ?

Ah speaking of the Lifetime Achievers, I have been reviewing my info on the achiever found in row 1, column 1 of the matrix. The one, the only, the 99 pounder in the corner with the big box of toys, towering over us at nearly 7 feet, hailing from the class of '05, the irresistible, the glamorous, the never cantankerous:
(drrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooollllllllllll) AXANA!!!

I am reading from her bio now, going through her particulars. They remind me of how unique she is. She is a gifted linguist, speaking all the languages we recognize here at Flirt4Free. She is also the only bald top model. Ever since those triple Gs have arrived on this site she has been the darling of us all.

She runs a hustling, bustling, chat room that is as dynamic as the lady herself. She deftly exits and returns with lucky patrons, sending them into the stratosphere of earthly delight, and quickly reinserting herself into the flirt stream to beguile more into that upward spiral that ends in her lovely arms.

She has the power. The endurance. The maniacal fans. That give her the rock star type status that she flaunts so gracefully. Oh you could go to Flirt and miss this sensation. You could. But it would be like a rock fan missing The Rolling Stones.

So get with it man. Catch the fever. Ride the wave. Overcome your predispositions and visit Axana as soon as you can!

Derek99
Created by: derek99

7/15/12 @ 6:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought of another name I would like to add, and that's "Pearla". I want to second add "Karlyn" to the list, too. Those are the two other names I was thinking about.
carousel
Created by: carousel

7/15/12 @ 5:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ah speaking of the Lifetime Achievers

Just as Jack Nicklaus is no longer in the top 150 alltime PGA money winners, with the advent of "premium" they will be passed.
Regardless of the politics, as we turned to the summer of 2012, there are only two trail-blazers over 10 million credits.

Merci pour tout !
Axana & Kalikatt
Pearla
Created by: Pearla

7/15/12 @ 6:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought of another name I would like to add, and that's "Pearla". I want to second add "Karlyn" to the list, too. Those are the two other names I was thinking about.

I am feeling so special Derek :) Thank you for adding me to the list. In my opinion it is a very special list and I really appreciate every model here. It is an honour to be here with you guys muah!
Summer Vixen
Created by: Summer Vixen

7/16/12 @ 1:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been here since 07, but i took a very long break from 08 til a month ago due to a jealous BF. I am soooooo happy to be back!!!

7/16/12 @ 4:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

OMG how could i forget to add SHERYL on list ? I need some spanking ;) any volunteers ?????
I am sure Sheryl will forgive me when she gets back from her vacation...Did you guys know she was 4th model who reached Lifetime Achievement on Hall of Fame ?

Yes Karlyn - Good Question... how could you forget Sheryl?
Bend Over ...and receive your chosen punishment :hitit
Karlyn

7/16/12 @ 5:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes Karlyn - Good Question... how could you forget Sheryl?
Bend Over ...and receive your chosen punishment :hitit

Ok im bending over verrrrrrry slowly waiting for my punishment and begging for mercy :)
Noamy
Created by: Noamy

7/17/12 @ 7:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much for your appreciation ! Big kisses :)

7/19/12 @ 2:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ok im bending over verrrrrrry slowly waiting for my punishment and begging for mercy :)

After 6 hefty slaps the begging for mercy turns to begging for more! What a girl! :hitit :)
Karlyn

7/21/12 @ 8:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

After 6 hefty slaps the begging for mercy turns to begging for more! What a girl! :hitit :)

LOL good one :)
fozzzy
Created by: fozzzy

7/22/12 @ 1:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if the ladies here have been mentioned earlier or not, but these ladies do deserve recognition in this thread:

Enye 2006
Beatrice 2003
Klaudie 2004
Tatiana 2003
Mayaa 2005
Emelda 2006
Adryane 2006
Aymee (can't find her bio again)

some of the ladies have taken breaks, but have come back to bring joy, lust and a smile to our hearts or at least to mine.

7/23/12 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KARLYN HAPPY 8 YEARS ANNIVERSARY - YES I AM SHOUTING!

This Thursday see's the gorgeous gal achieve this milestone - 5 million credits can't be wrong!

Be imaginative with your appreciation all, she deserves the accolade!

:angel :guitar :bowdown :drinkup
Karlyn

7/24/12 @ 12:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

KARLYN HAPPY 8 YEARS ANNIVERSARY - YES I AM SHOUTING!

This Thursday see's the gorgeous gal achieve this milestone - 5 million credits can't be wrong!

Be imaginative with your appreciation all, she deserves the accolade!

:angel :guitar :bowdown :drinkup

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) Thank you
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails