User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Long Term "Model appreciation"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Long Term "Model appreciation"
Derek99
Created by: derek99

7/26/12 @ 1:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a few more names that I thought of adding on to the long term "Model Appreciation". "Clea", "Kirsty", and "Ama" are other ones, and second "Taisa", "Jenny", and "Aymee". I don't want anyone to feel left out on here. I think all of the female, model webcammers deserve to be on it, too. "Happy eight year anniversary", since first started to work on here, too, "Karlyn".
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

7/26/12 @ 1:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a few more names that I thought of adding on to the long term "Model Appreciation". "Clea", "Kirsty", and "Ama" are other ones, and second "Taisa", "Jenny", and "Aymee". I don't want anyone to feel left out on here. I think all of the female, model webcammers deserve to be on it, too. "Happy eight year anniversary", since first started to work on here, too, "Karlyn".

Thank you :) Unfortunatelly i cannot celebrate with you today guys because i am sick :( I will be for sure online during the weekend
Created by: mikeshot1

7/27/12 @ 4:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Danielle and Karlyn,

celebrating 10, years and 8 years respectively - many congratulations!

Take a bow girls,

Mike :thumbsup :thumbsup

7/28/12 @ 3:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Karlyn

Welcome back after feeling ill!

On line and looking good!

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/karlyn/
PackRatt
Created by: packratt

7/28/12 @ 4:26pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And then there is always Alectra - Nov 6, 2004

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/alectra/
Karlyn
Created by: Karlyn

7/28/12 @ 5:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Karlyn

Welcome back after feeling ill!

On line and looking good!

http://www.flirt4free.com/rooms/karlyn/

Thank you :) I am going to bed not feeling well...will see you guys hopefully tomorow
Derek99

7/29/12 @ 3:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I thought I would add three more I saw their bios of, and they are "Ilithya", "Imani", and "Nastia".
Axana
Created by: Axana

7/30/12 @ 2:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Ah speaking of the Lifetime Achievers, I have been reviewing my info on the achiever found in row 1, column 1 of the matrix. The one, the only, the 99 pounder in the corner with the big box of toys, towering over us at nearly 7 feet, hailing from the class of '05, the irresistible, the glamorous, the never cantankerous:
(drrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooollllllllllll) AXANA!!!

I am reading from her bio now, going through her particulars. They remind me of how unique she is. She is a gifted linguist, speaking all the languages we recognize here at Flirt4Free. She is also the only bald top model. Ever since those triple Gs have arrived on this site she has been the darling of us all.

She runs a hustling, bustling, chat room that is as dynamic as the lady herself. She deftly exits and returns with lucky patrons, sending them into the stratosphere of earthly delight, and quickly reinserting herself into the flirt stream to beguile more into that upward spiral that ends in her lovely arms.

She has the power. The endurance. The maniacal fans. That give her the rock star type status that she flaunts so gracefully. Oh you could go to Flirt and miss this sensation. You could. But it would be like a rock fan missing The Rolling Stones.

So get with it man. Catch the fever. Ride the wave. Overcome your predispositions and visit Axana as soon as you can!

::quote_end: aaaaaw merci;).
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

7/30/12 @ 3:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Delica has been on Flirt since 06. I developed a crush on her when she had the braids..

8/3/12 @ 6:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for all members and model contributions, and what an awesome list of lovelies they make, feel free to drop bye and let us know when you are on line, and the party idea sounds heaven!

:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel

8/5/12 @ 5:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulation Karlyn on the highest female ranking during yesterday's competition, from my few visits, you deserved to be there! :bowdown only slightly :offtopic

http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/karlyn/about.php

8/14/12 @ 5:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations to the "long term models" first prize winners in the sex games competition!

Three Firsts are as follows

Karlyn - in anal Category (and a pleasure to witness) http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/karlyn/about.php

Noamy - In the blowjob category http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/noamy/about.php

Lorienne in the fetish category http://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/lorienne/about.php

Not only that, additionally Karlyn and Noamy both have runners up in other categories - all previously mentioned on this thread, and all justified their "appreciation" :angel :angel :angel

WELL DONE GIRLS!
Created by: amanda_fucking_palmer

8/15/12 @ 3:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really am not sure WTF this thread is now here for with cross breeding between some self promotions for 3 year 'long termers' *eyeroll* and the insane Group Olympics Promo *shrug*

Sara Lynn Six years (jesus my five plus one) gawd - get your fucking asses into her room and watch an experience professional deal with ALL the challenges. And you lurking free chatter wankers let go of your dicks for a moment and toss some credits of appreciation instead of 'one off'.

8/25/12 @ 3:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sheryl, 6 years on f4f today, and one of the finest...

:drinkup
Created by: lickau

8/25/12 @ 10:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I really am not sure WTF this thread is now here for with cross breeding between some self promotions for 3 year 'long termers' *eyeroll* and the insane Group Olympics Promo *shrug*

Sara Lynn Six years (jesus my five plus one) gawd - get your fucking asses into her room and watch an experience professional deal with ALL the challenges. And you lurking free chatter wankers let go of your dicks for a moment and toss some credits of appreciation instead of 'one off'.

Dear Amanda ,

A few models were a "Classic" and "Favorite" my 1st visit when they started .
Some from over 8 years ago even :orglaugh

I am proud of the few models who are able to stay a full year :bowdown

I would NOT be able to handle the amount of rude people and comments and remain calm and pretend to care for the few "Assholes" who try to start trouble in many rooms .

Nice to see Sheryl's 6th Flirtversary :drinkup
This model has finished Denistry school with a Doctorate degree and continueing even MORE advance studies while working here too :bowdown
Derek99

8/26/12 @ 1:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hope this isn't too late to say this. "Happy six year anniversary" working on this website, Sheryl.
Derek99

8/26/12 @ 1:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Congratulations, to the female, webcam models, who came in first place in the "Sex Games Competition".
Derek99

8/26/12 @ 1:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Other female, webcam model anniversaries coming up, I want to wish a "Happy Anniversary".
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

8/30/12 @ 3:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Amanda ,

A few models were a "Classic" and "Favorite" my 1st visit when they started .
Some from over 8 years ago even :orglaugh

I am proud of the few models who are able to stay a full year :bowdown

I would NOT be able to handle the amount of rude people and comments and remain calm and pretend to care for the few "Assholes" who try to start trouble in many rooms .

Nice to see Sheryl's 6th Flirtversary :drinkup
This model has finished Denistry school with a Doctorate degree and continueing even MORE advance studies while working here too :bowdown

LickaU, thank you my friend. Members like you are the ones who help any model make it past a year on here.
mlbrabant
Created by: mlbrabant

9/6/12 @ 2:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i cant believe no one mentioned ilithya. she has been on so steady for the past 6 years
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails