User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

WTF is with this new model list
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: WTF is with this new model list
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

11/14/09 @ 2:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if its gonna be a favorites type list shouldnt faves be an option for the people who still spend money on the site even tho they aren't vip? i agree with G top models are top models for a reason they dont need to be promoted any more than they already are, and just cause the general public thinks that this or that model is the shiznit, doesn't mean she floats the boats of every guy that wanders onto the site and spends a random buck or 90. Its a dumbass way of promoting the NEW models and since the slates are seemingly being wiped clean with a lot of the more tenured models gettn the heave ho it doesnt make a lot of sense to promote 5 or 6 top models out of the 500 or 600 or whatever that work for y'all.
Doofus1
Created by: doofus1

11/14/09 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have been at f4f now 5 or 6 months and hope management can pull out of this tailspin. Although I don't think the list change should be a big deal but maybe if it didn't cost 30 bucks to save your fav model since the only way to do so is become a VIP. This can't be good for the models its kinda like the curtain that opens when the models are in pvt giving us a free show. This for sure cuts way down on the number of voyeurs the models get. So they give away the models assets and charge 30 bucks to save them as a fav. This may be a moneymaker for Flit but its a loser for the model and the customer. I can't always take the model private (since I have to buy these outrageous BLOCKS) so I would like to tip the models after seeing a very good pvt with the "opening curtain" or simply to say thank you (since I can't just get a 2 or 5 min pvt when I want it) but there is no tip button in free chat so I have to drop 30 or 60 bucks just so I can take the model pvt to show appreciation. Again not helpful for the model or the customer. At least add a pay per min option that would greatly increase the number of pvts the models get and increase the enjoyment we receive from happy models. Just my :twocents but lets remember the business end of this really is all about traffic and if you have the traffic and your models aren't happy then something in your formula must be wrong...Good luck to all :)
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

11/14/09 @ 4:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

if its gonna be a favorites type list shouldnt faves be an option for the people who still spend money on the site even tho they aren't vip? i agree with G top models are top models for a reason they dont need to be promoted any more than they already are, and just cause the general public thinks that this or that model is the shiznit, doesn't mean she floats the boats of every guy that wanders onto the site and spends a random buck or 90. Its a dumbass way of promoting the NEW models and since the slates are seemingly being wiped clean with a lot of the more tenured models gettn the heave ho it doesnt make a lot of sense to promote 5 or 6 top models out of the 500 or 600 or whatever that work for y'all.

Ok gonna throw this in there. For those of you who get email notifications from Flirt about contests and what not... what do you think about them promoting a selected number of "Hot" Models, as it says in the email? The title of the email reads... This weeks Flirt4Free.com Models. It is NOT the Top 20. It is NOT all of the models still in the World Top Cam Model Contest. So where does the list come from? Someone at Flirt putting in their favorite models on this list? I won't go as far as post the names who were on the list, but certain ones appear more than once and other "Top 20" or "WTCM models" are not there at all. Any clue? But once again... why not promote the newbies and get them exposure in this email? Sounds logical :twocents
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

11/14/09 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh

*Deleted by ME cuz i'm in a better mood today
RichyC
Created by: richyc

11/14/09 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So I'm just wondering what the idea is behind this new models list on the page? To me it seems absolutely stupid. I don't understand the reasoning behind it. It's not even in alphabetical order and it's super hard now to find models on here. It was so easy when you could just scroll down to the category you wanted and boom there was your model. Now I have to use the search option with my browser to search and see if I can find my favorite model. I mean it's not even in alphabetical order!!

I think it's also very unfair to the premiere models. They earned that right and she be put at the top of the list like they always have!! I just don't understand it. And did I mention it's not even in alphabetical order. I'm sure the premiere models and actually all the other models don't like this as well because it makes it much more difficult to find them.

Ok I'm done venting. Anyone else with me here??

Matt

This new listing really does suck. Just keep it simple. Keep it in alphabetical order or go back to the way it was before.

arbori
Created by: arbori

11/14/09 @ 6:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They are happier with less rules and regulations

:twocents

Just curious, but how/what are there less regulations and rules? (This is the only website of this type that I've been on, so I hope you can tell me without the answer getting deleted.)
Invisa-Dude.
Created by: invisa-dude.

11/14/09 @ 7:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just curious, but how/what are there less regulations and rules? (This is the only website of this type that I've been on, so I hope you can tell me without the answer getting deleted.)

from what i've heard; music in open and giving links to a model w/o having to break a filter scanning for it are at least 2.
fozzzy
Created by: fozzzy

11/14/09 @ 8:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm going to add my :twocents , just because I can. I'm going to follow the majority on this, I personally think the new model listing SUCKS big time. Making it harder to find one of my few remaining favorites is not going to induce me to keep my membership, which as it stands is on shaky ground. I've been visiting this site almost exclusively for between 6 and 8 years, seen hundreds of models and members come and go, lost favorites and found new ones, endured the many changes with very little griping, seen the benifits of being a vip dwindle away to the point that I keep wondering why I'm paying for gold text. When a majority of the posters agrees on an issue maybe its time management listened for a change.
Created by: matt3333

11/14/09 @ 11:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you to everyone for replying to this post. I hope that it gets enough recognition that everything gets changed back. I'm glad to hear from both members and models alike and get the perspective from both sides. I think what we can all get out of this is CHANGE IT BACK DAMMIT!!!!
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

11/15/09 @ 1:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/15/09 @ 2:54am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to inform you again what was said in the VIP section regarding this change.

VIP Brad

Posted 11/14, 10:14am
| Post #2
Back to Top | Report Abuse
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:
Thanks for your feedback. We're taking a look at all of the feedback and the options and will make some changes on Monday.

Brad
amicu
Created by: amicu

11/15/09 @ 7:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't much care for the change myself, but Brad is just doing his job as the F4F representative in the forums so let's not take it out on the messenger, shall we?

Listing models by category on the model list isn't without its detractions - unless the model is Premiere, a Fresh Face or asian she's going to be a little further on the list than most, and for Semi-Private models and She-males they're nearly 100 models down. This hasn't been an issue for many of us who are use to looking for a favorite in a certain category (like, let's say, the Favorites category at the top of the list, which I realize is available to VIPs only)..

Listing alphabetically isn't the worst thing out there. Granted you'd get less models named Zorba or Zenon-5 and a gluttony of models with 'A' names (as we did in the past), but it makes it easier to look for the models familiar to you.

Returning to the home page after a model logs out in order to search for another model who may be on is really an unnecessary step, and highlights what is wrong with this current adjustment - it's unwieldy if you want to look for anybody, and I think guys will be less likely to try out that new model's room if they don't have that easily accessible toolbar on the right-hand side to purview other models while they get a feel for whether or not the current room works for them. If I have to go back to the home page and type in names to see if a familiar one comes up or somebody that I've recently become interested in, I won't float through many rooms before exiting the site. If instead I can see that three models I'm friends with are on and the new Fresh Faces model looks particularly nice, plus that model that started posting in the forums logged in, all while in a room, then I'm more likely to stop in, and it increases the chances of me going private (this is a hypothetical, before any model gets angry, "so THAT's what you're doing in my room when you're not talking?!?!!!)

Also it's simply an err to make navigating the system more difficult for those who aren't VIP and can't add the model they like to Favorites - many are paying customers too, and finding the model they want to see becomes the needle in the haystack.

And I agree with the dozens of other posts that point out the models who need the extra attention least should not be thrust to the forefront - they are contest winners, they tend to have more than a few forum posts and are periodically MOW or get their picture on one of the every-other-day promotional ads.. there's no better a way for us to assume the models aren't treated or compensated fairly than to see such a clear favoritism or elitism going on, and we despair with the models who we like that don't make that top 20 list.

Please do reconsider the change on Monday when your programmers return and your team reconvenes, we are a very cranky crowd when our adult webcam site is altered too much, but in this case it's hard to find the redeeming value in this latest update. A smaller banner asking if we've tried elite model A, B, or C that refreshes with other top models when the model list updates is a better way to promote certain models, and the model list can otherwise return to form. Thank you.
MyDyingBride
Created by: mydyingbride

11/15/09 @ 7:44am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

(Deleted by MyDyingBride due a too high amount of stupidity)
call_me_al
Created by: call_me_al

11/15/09 @ 10:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Referring to amicu, post #52 (without quoting of course)

Well said! I agree amicu!

As I am reading through the list of complaints, I am thinking to myself how I 'stumbled' onto the models who have become dear to me. Sometimes it was a 'look' in their posted pic. Other times it was by roll of the dice. If I went strictly by my category preference, I would have never even met some of my fav's. Until recently, I never even looked at the forum; which by the way, has added a fav to my list.

'What the hell is al trying to say?!', you ask yourself.

I like order, damn it! At least the categories groupings gave you 'compartments' to minimize the clutter. Maybe there should be choices for the members to sort by category (old way) and random (new way). Just as a little spice, you can organize the categories in a random order each time it is selected. This would eliminate 'squirters' from being listed last, for example.

Having more promotions for newer/struggling models has some merit. I know some models have struck out on their own to promote themselves in creative ways.

Again, my point?? Changing the presentation of the available models is only part of the equation. And please don't mess with it too much. It really upsets the members.

:twocents :twocents

Now, what was I saying???
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/15/09 @ 7:30pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to update the non-vips again regarding this matter.

VIP Brad

Posted Today, 3:45pm
| Post #40
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:
Thank you all for your feedback in here. I don't think our change on Friday is perfect and definitely needs some additional work / thought to get the right balance for everyone.

We will switch things back on Monday most likely and then devise some additional tests and tweaks going forward. Usability is definitely paramount and we obviously screwed that up a bit on Friday (but with the best of intentions).

Again, thanks for your feedback. I won't have a chance to respond to each individual comment in this thread today, but I will do my best to respond tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Brad
polkadots
Created by: polkadots

11/15/09 @ 8:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just to update the non-vips again regarding this matter.

VIP Brad

Posted Today, 3:45pm
| Post #40
VIP Brad
ADMINISTRATOR

# Posts:
Thank you all for your feedback in here. I don't think our change on Friday is perfect and definitely needs some additional work / thought to get the right balance for everyone.

We will switch things back on Monday most likely and then devise some additional tests and tweaks going forward. Usability is definitely paramount and we obviously screwed that up a bit on Friday (but with the best of intentions).

Again, thanks for your feedback. I won't have a chance to respond to each individual comment in this thread today, but I will do my best to respond tomorrow.

Sincerely,

Brad

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!
Falco16
Created by: falco16

11/17/09 @ 12:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sounds like this idea sucked Glad I missed it :orglaugh
dubyabee
Created by: dubyabee

11/17/09 @ 12:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks to Brad and VS/Flirt4Free for restoring the model list. I appreciate that you listened to us!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails