User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

So what's up with the credits??
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: So what's up with the credits??
Brintney James
Created by: Brintney James

1/3/10 @ 8:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ever have a rash of stuff you wanna say. but.... you just cant. ?
:)

Brintney James

1/3/10 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sooooo, whats new in the boxoffice?
i cant wait till alice in wonderland comes out!!!! anyone seen avatar? :)
Miss Pandora
Created by: Miss Pandora

1/3/10 @ 10:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

LOL!

Yes, Avatar rocks :)

Chelsey Eden
Created by: Chelsey Eden

1/3/10 @ 10:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

ever have a rash of stuff you wanna say. but.... you just cant. ?
:)

my thoughts!! i think you guys can figure out how we models feel about this ;)
LickyaNice
Created by: lickyanice

1/3/10 @ 11:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

alice in wonderland looks pretty sick, tim burton has a genius mind... March 5th
jimmyzzz
Created by: jimmyzzz

1/4/10 @ 12:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs answered my question, thank you sir. I am just sorry for the models who will get even more begging. As has been said here, if you like the model, pay the price...Don't beg. PLEASE. Well that is my :twocents And when I saw Avatar I kept thinking of Smurfs....why couldn't they be green, red, anything but blue :smoking
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

1/5/10 @ 12:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As far as I noticed, the girls who are 90 credits dont seem to ever stay in open chat too long. So I dont agree with you, based on what did you say this?

Those models were never in open chat to begin with. All they are doing now is raking in more dough from the guys who have always been willing and able to pay top dollar. I'm sure there is less demand, although it may not be noticeable in a room where demand exceeded what the model was willing to work!

I like the option where a model can price 70 - 90 cpm for premiere. It separates the models willing to offer a better experience for a marginally increased price from those only concerned with raping us for whatever they can get lol. Whereas before I would never take a premiere chat half for economic reasons and half on principle, I'm more willing to consider it for the 70 cpm.

Thanks to all the gals who are generous enough to offer the 70 cpm premiere
:drinkup
You're the cream of the crop :twocents
Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

1/5/10 @ 10:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I like the new pricing scale for this reason: It gives me the chance to do shows at a lower rate as a 'thank you' to all the great guys (and ladies) that have taken me pvt already. It has been fun, especially since I have been trying the multi-user!! Haven't had anyone take full advantage of it, but I still hope it may happen!!
Brintney James

1/5/10 @ 10:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Suggs answered my question, thank you sir. I am just sorry for the models who will get even more begging. As has been said here, if you like the model, pay the price...Don't beg. PLEASE. Well that is my :twocents And when I saw Avatar I kept thinking of Smurfs....why couldn't they be green, red, anything but blue :smoking

oh, I LOVED SMURFS!!!! maybe i Will have to check it out. the durtion of the movie is whats killing me from watching it. it is almost 3 hours!!, something about sitting on my tushy for that long i can't stand. if i buy it when it comes out i can watch it and clean my house, or something.

Brintney James

1/5/10 @ 10:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

alice in wonderland looks pretty sick, tim burton has a genius mind... March 5th

YES!! yes he does. I am in the midths of owning all his movies as they come out.
the only other diretoer i once followed was Kevin Smith. lmao and yes i own all his movies. once when i was younger i was very proud of that. :))
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

1/6/10 @ 9:12am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

40 CPM or 90 CPM... if you are talking about your favorite... WHO CARES??? I mean OMG! So many think that the ladies (and gents) have it so easy. They come and lay in front of a cam and make alot of $$. That is all bull shit. The models work very hard for every minute of credit the earn, and they do NOT get close to the amounts we pay per actual minute. So maybe instead of complaining about how some models are pricing themselves out of "your" business, just take someone private.

I couldn't believe it, but once I actually saw a member type that his "favorite" model had went premiere, so he would "never" go private with her again. Not that he would go less often or once in a while with her, but he would "not" go with her. I guess she wasn't really a favorite.

So take this as you will. What ever a model's rates are, they are, so just go private or go elsewhere. :twocents

Well Said Teddy.... One day a shirt is one price the next day its another, if you like it than buy it. No Need for ignorant haggling.

Good Luck Ladies, Make That Cheddar

And Sherlock Holmes Wasn't Bad

Mick W
Created by: Mick W

1/6/10 @ 9:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

1/6/10 @ 9:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well Said Teddy.... One day a shirt is one price the next day its another, if you like it than buy it. No Need for ignorant haggling.

You know Hfactor... this reminds me of one of my very first jobs at a retail store. Sometimes a person would take an item to the register and want a discount, they would call me over and I would ask if there was something wroing with it because I could get a new one for them(let's say a coffee maker), BUT, they would say... No, it just costs more than I want to pay. So i would simply tell them... you are not at a swap meet, that is the price, if you want that one pay for it, if not we have less expensive ones you could look at and purchase. :winkwink
LickyaNice

1/6/10 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YES!! yes he does. I am in the midths of owning all his movies as they come out.
the only other diretoer i once followed was Kevin Smith. lmao and yes i own all his movies. once when i was younger i was very proud of that. :))

i was on the guy ritchie thing for awhile.. kevin smith kinda lost me with zak & miri i was expecting so much more... but chasing amy is still on my list of to-see's
silverado09
Created by: silverado09

1/6/10 @ 11:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a number of ways to look at it. If my favorite decided to charge 100 cpm I would probably still see her, although not as often. And it would be a real kick in the balls honestly. I approach it the same way I would approach a vacation. I want to have a good time, but I also don't want to break the bank. Maybe that seems like "ignorant" haggling to some people, but until I'm rich enough not to feel the pinch at 100 cpm, some models are going to price me out.

Btw, my favorite model tried premiere only once (when it was at 90 cpm) and decided never to use it again. Her reason (well, what she told us) was that it offered barely any difference to us and she was worried she'd be seen as a bit of an arrogent biatch lol (her words). I wasn't the only one who thought 90 cpm was outrageous. One of the reasons she's my favorite is because she really does seem concerned about her regulars and appreciates us hanging out with her.
:twocents
G-Mann
Created by: g-mann

1/6/10 @ 11:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are a number of ways to look at it. If my favorite decided to charge 100 cpm I would probably still see her, although not as often. And it would be a real kick in the balls honestly. I approach it the same way I would approach a vacation. I want to have a good time, but I also don't want to break the bank. Maybe that seems like "ignorant" haggling to some people, but until I'm rich enough not to feel the pinch at 100 cpm, some models are going to price me out.

Btw, my favorite model tried premiere only once (when it was at 90 cpm) and decided never to use it again. Her reason (well, what she told us) was that it offered barely any difference to us and she was worried she'd be seen as a bit of an arrogent biatch lol (her words). I wasn't the only one who thought 90 cpm was outrageous. One of the reasons she's my favorite is because she really does seem concerned about her regulars and appreciates us hanging out with her.
:twocents

Well said silverado! :drinkup

You would probably just see her less often. You wouldn't just drop her and say, I like you but not that much (basically). You would budget to see her, "when" you could. Smart move bro and totally understandable. Going privates in premiere has definitely cut my number down from when I did regular privates, but I just plan for it. If not, the cash flows out way too quick. :thumbsup
Jayden Jagger
Created by: Jayden Jagger

1/7/10 @ 7:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Perhaps this will help

Taken from the VIP forums posted November 28th by Brad

One year ago we introduced both the Semi-Private and Premiere Chat show types, growing the system from the 60 credit per minute (hereafter referred to as "cpm") show type. Each of these was a success in its own right; giving both customers and performers more choice and variety.

Now we're going to expand the choice again, but this time by adding new show show rates; i.e. we're not adding new "types" of shows with different rules, but rather new rates for existing show types. The rate is still set when the performer logs into the system.

Standard 30cpm
Standard 35cpm
Standard 40cpm
Standard 45cpm
Standard 50cpm
Standard 55cpm
Standard 60cpm ** CURRENT **

Each of the standard show types will feature a private-show mode and a voyeur-mode at roughly 1/3 the cost of the paid show rate.

Multi-User 10cpm
Multi-User 15cpm
Multi-User 20cpm
Multi-User 25cpm
Multi-User 30cpm
Multi-User 35cpm
Multi-User 40cpm
Multi-User 45cpm
Multi-User 50cpm
Multi-User 60cpm ** CURRENT **
Multi-User 70cpm
Multi-User 80cpm
Multi-User 90cpm

As you are probably aware, Multi-User shows allow for multiple people to join the show, each with access to video, audio, chat and the cam2cacm functionality.

Premiere 70cpm
Premiere 75cpm
Premiere 80cpm
Premiere 85cpm
Premiere 90cpm ** CURRENT **

These will have the same rules as our current Premiere rooms where only registered users can participate in the free chat. Just like standard shows, the Premiere shows will have the voyeur-mode option (more on this below) at roughly 1/3 the cost.

This is correct. I have the option to log into all three.
I'm going to log into all three so as to give a fair balance to those who would like to go pvt but cannot afford premier.
Falco16
Created by: falco16

1/7/10 @ 9:28am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Personally, I like certain models and whether they are doing 40 CPM or 90 CPM, I will just make sure that I too budget for the privates I wish to take them on :twocents

I honestly can't believe someone would just STOP going private with a "supposed" favorite because they go premiere. Just plan your time, don't be an ass. :drinkup
Stratos66
Created by: stratos66

1/7/10 @ 8:12pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Should be one decent price and one only no matter what the quality of the video feed is.This place touts itself as the best webcam service around yet happens to be one of the only ones where a member must pay extra to have supposed better quality video feed which if anyone with half a brain can see isn't any better/faster etc etc than those who charge 60cpm.

Why is no one outraged by this? Just take it up the ass and live with it? lol.My favorite has said she wont ever go premiere because it's just pure greed and not fair to members to pay extra for the same quality feed that everyone else has and I have to agree with that.The fact of the matter is if my favorite decided to jack her rate to 90cpm I most certainly would NOT take her pvt anymore because I view that as a slap in the face,basically saying 'I could care less I am costing you more money,I am worth it so you will pay it".It's like going to two restaurants that have the same steak,except at one restaurant the steak is 10.99 and at the other the steak is 31.99 just because they feel their steak is somehow better even though it is not.Which restaurant are you more likely to choose?

Having a variety of pricing for the same service in effect simply confuses people.One price for good service,is that too hard to fathom here? What amazes me is how many guys here just accept 90cpm as being ok but would rage if the price of gas/petrol suddenly went up by 3 dollars lol.In reading some of these posts guys have said if their girl changed to 9 dollars a minute that they would still take her pvt just not as often,well it doesn't take a math wizard to figure out that essentially the model is still making the average 60cpm because while her rate is higher her pvt ratio is less because you the member are taking less pvts, so what is the damn point honestly?

Thats fine if you think your "girl" is worth the 9 bucks a minute,after all it's your money and none of my business how you spend it,my whole point is as members we should get the best service we can get for one decent price that's beneficial to all.Please don't reply to me about the benefits of premiere because I have seen it before and the fact of the matter is there are no added benefits other than to drain your wallet a little faster.I have been around here for many years and this 90cpm thing is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen foisted on guys with hard ons in a long time lol,and just when I thought it couldn't get more ridiculous we get this smorgasbord pricing which serves no purpose other than to make guys think they have new choices somehow which is laughable.

What is funny to me is I would wager a million dollars that most guys who pvt a model at 90cpm feel they belong to some exclusive club and they convince themselves somehow they ARE getting better video feeds and ARE taking the best model in the world pvt and the fact is there are alot of beautiful and personable models here who are being ignored at 60cpm simply because in some twisted way they are being viewed as not being worth the time or "she wont elevate my status here as a human being" lol.I am wondering something however,if your favorite suddenly decided to jack her rate to 15 dollars a minute would you still be here? after all shes worth it....
LickyaNice

1/7/10 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

it is a service, a convenience to the members, these girls don't have to be here, don't have to sit through hours of open bobs and show doggy and are you wet ( and i'm sure the gent's version is similar) hell, some of the models might agree with the low ballers and say why not give em what they ask for for a reasonable price and some might think they are worth 200 credits a minute or whatever, variety is the spice of life, you don't pay the same thing for grocery store freezer pizza that you would for pepperoni pizza from the chains or that you would for the works from a real deal pizza specialty place. this ain't e bay, imagine if you had to bid on your private time with some other schmo who thought that was 'his girl' and was willing to play up the ante with you all night. be thankful for what you got, if you can't afford to go premiere, don't, or better yet, save up and make the time you do got count. treat the girls with respect and you are most likely gonna get a high quality private no matter what, yeah if you jump in a room and click on pvt without even trying to talk first you might get what ya paid for in that situation, but if your monitor is still 13" deep and flickers in black and white and has UHF and VHF settings.. higher cam quality ain't gonna mean much anyway. bottom line, its a service provided to us by some of the most beautiful women in the world who are willing to damn near anything you want them to, they can do whatever they freakin like with the credits and someone out there is still gonna spend whatever it is they got on them, if it ain't you, theres always the next guy, deal.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails