User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

"Sitters"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: "Sitters"
Marco Pierce
Created by: Marco Pierce

2/4/18 @ 8:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Those who just come in and sit even after being continuously acknowledged... What's up with that? I don't buy the "they're shy BS." We have Whispers for a reason.
Created by: 640509040147

2/5/18 @ 9:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whispering is always a "Hot Topic" in these forums, the second being the great OhMiBod debate.

But to the original question, maybe some just sit it out because they don't have credits to begin with and would rather watch than ask for anything.
Marco Pierce
Created by: Marco Pierce

2/5/18 @ 2:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Whispering is always a "Hot Topic" in these forums, the second being the great OhMiBod debate.

But to the original question, maybe some just sit it out because they don't have credits to begin with and would rather watch than ask for anything.

Month after month, though? These people have credits with what stats I'm seeing. I just don't get it. I don't mind sitting but find it extremely rude when I acknowledge you and get absolutely no response. Via Whisper or if I go out of my way to send you a personal message. That, out of everything I've heard/seen on this site is by far the creepiest. And I don't want to block these people but damn.
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

2/5/18 @ 10:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some people don't want to talk that day. Some people don't want to talk to you. Some people don't want to talk to anybody. Some people respond to certain types of chat. Some respond to intelligence. Some respond to the stupidest bullshit. Some people like to watch. Some people open several rooms and tab from one to the other to see if anything interesting happens, hoping to luck upon a cum shot. If you obsess about those people because you think they are rude, you are wasting your efforts and attention away from your body, which is the main reason any model succeeds on this site. Having a big hard dick attached to a hot body that responds to customers goes much farther toward filling your bank account than your ability to get someone to say "hello, how are you, read any good books lately?"

Your income depends on what you do, not what your customers do.

Some people talk and you then see real rudeness. Some people will ask you how you are while you and five other customers are having a grand old time chatting and laughing or in the middle of a show-and-tip session. Some people will watch your conversation threads with three other people discussing sex in the locker room and then interrupt to ask you if your beagle ever chewed your slippers. Some people will ask you how your day is going when you are 10 seconds away from orgasm in the middle of a 500 tip flood that's banging the dickens out of your Lovense. Some people will ask you to get naked and, after you get naked, will ask you to put on black socks.

Honestly, if I were a hot model, I would develop a base of tippers who like me, not a bunch of talkers.
Milo Player
Created by: Milo Player

2/6/18 @ 2:26am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

That trully is a sensitive topic. I've been having the same, not sure if i should call it issue, maybe they are shy, maybe they are checking your bio, maybe they are browsing your vod's collection, maybe they just are checking the room, maybe they just have the window minimised forgeting they left the account parcked . maybe they just test your patience, maybe they wait for you to start a party or a group show. sooooo many possibilities. I also find it rude , but what matters is to make the best out of your time, while trying to get as much fun as possible. Wich i hope you will get. Stay safe , keep calm , and flirt 4 free :)
myelmo
Created by: myelmo

2/6/18 @ 1:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Those who just come in and sit even after being continuously acknowledged... What's up with that? I don't buy the "they're shy BS." We have Whispers for a reason.

your face is so cute that members have no words :) :) :)
Created by: 640509040147

2/6/18 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

And I don't want to block these people but damn.

Wouldn't blocking only be a temporary fix? I'm not even sure what the ratio is between "sitters"/"non-sitters" is but given what I've read here and there, a good chunk of users are just "sitters" to begin with.

As others have already said, every case is different but my perspective has always been that the quiet ones are less troublesome than the ones who has ask for non-stop stuff. But then again, I have no idea what it's like being on the other side.
Created by: z-money

2/6/18 @ 7:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Wouldn't blocking only be a temporary fix? I'm not even sure what the ratio is between "sitters"/"non-sitters" is but given what I've read here and there, a good chunk of users are just "sitters" to begin with.

As others have already said, every case is different but my perspective has always been that the quiet ones are less troublesome than the ones who has ask for non-stop stuff. But then again, I have no idea what it's like being on the other side.

Judging by the numbers I've seen in parties, the only time when members can see the approximate number of people watching, the ratio of squatters to tippers is very high. I think we only see the number of registered users, while models can see overall total watching (registered and guests). These numbers in the rooms of models anywhere in the top 100 can easily climb to 100-150 with only a handful tipping. It's not something that can be controlled.
Created by: louisphillippe

2/6/18 @ 7:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Some people don't want to talk that day. Some people don't want to talk to you. Some people don't want to talk to anybody. Some people respond to certain types of chat. Some respond to intelligence. Some respond to the stupidest bullshit. Some people like to watch. Some people open several rooms and tab from one to the other to see if anything interesting happens, hoping to luck upon a cum shot. If you obsess about those people because you think they are rude, you are wasting your efforts and attention away from your body, which is the main reason any model succeeds on this site. Having a big hard dick attached to a hot body that responds to customers goes much farther toward filling your bank account than your ability to get someone to say "hello, how are you, read any good books lately?"

Your income depends on what you do, not what your customers do.

Some people talk and you then see real rudeness. Some people will ask you how you are while you and five other customers are having a grand old time chatting and laughing or in the middle of a show-and-tip session. Some people will watch your conversation threads with three other people discussing sex in the locker room and then interrupt to ask you if your beagle ever chewed your slippers. Some people will ask you how your day is going when you are 10 seconds away from orgasm in the middle of a 500 tip flood that's banging the dickens out of your Lovense. Some people will ask you to get naked and, after you get naked, will ask you to put on black socks.

Honestly, if I were a hot model, I would develop a base of tippers who like me, not a bunch of talkers.

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup Best answer ever given to that "problem"!! :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup it covers almost every angle of the "seat and don't talk" syndrome...
:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown Should be in the F4F Q@A and "DOS and Donts"!!!.... :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown

:orglaugh :orglaugh I loveded it!!!!!!.... :orglaugh :orglaugh :orglaugh
and my :twocents ... :drinkup .... :angel .... :evil ..... :orglaugh
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails