User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

"I'll take you private if you give me a peek"
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: "I'll take you private if you give me a peek"
Homo_Erectus
Created by: homo_erectus

3/10/12 @ 5:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've noticed quite a few white users (like myself) going in to models chat rooms with that tired old Bull #@%$ line "I'll take you private if you give me a peek". And, if they get a new model, who doesn't know better, and get thier free peek they leave. Those of you who do that (and you know who you are) please stop. You're not a grey user any more so quit acting like one. And, you're making us all look bad. I've been telling the new models "If they have enough credits to take you private then they have enough to tip to get a peek". We should apreciate these models on here and not try to take advantage of them.
Sammy Longsworth
Created by: Sammy Longsworth

3/10/12 @ 6:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've noticed quite a few white users (like myself) going in to models chat rooms with that tired old Bull #@%$ line "I'll take you private if you give me a peek". And, if they get a new model, who doesn't know better, and get thier free peek they leave. Those of you who do that (and you know who you are) please stop. You're not a grey user any more so quit acting like one. And, you're making us all look bad. I've been telling the new models "If they have enough credits to take you private then they have enough to tip to get a peek". We should apreciate these models on here and not try to take advantage of them.

I'm glad chivalry isn't dead baby, thanks for this! means alot to me, I have have had that spiel of "Ill private for a peek" and they don't (obviously) as you already know, this isn't charity lol, its a job.
much love xoxo
-Sammy-
Vaann
Created by: Vaann

3/10/12 @ 7:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you very much Homo Erectus, is very true what you say here. :thumbsup
Nicohlas Nash
Created by: Nicohlas Nash

3/10/12 @ 8:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

love you !!
didione
Created by: didione

3/10/12 @ 8:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree with you, Homo Erectus! It is just plain old bad manners to ask for a freebie when you have no intention of going private with the performer! I would also suggest that newbies look at the performers bio page which will give them some of the vital records on the performer like how big they are, etc! That way they won't have to ask the model while they're in his room. :thumbsup
Marcus Thyme
Created by: Marcus Thyme

3/11/12 @ 3:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

YOU GO HOMO!!!
Jake Trenton
Created by: Jake Trenton

3/11/12 @ 12:29pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The fact that people have to resort to "peek before pvt" or fake tips to new models who don't know any better speaks volumes about their quality of character. Taking advantage of someone, especially a desperate person, to satisfy your sexual urges is pathetic and indicative of serious psychological problems. I wouldn't be surprised if you find some of these guys registered on certain state-administered sites... :bulb

The really sad thing is that these stupid bastards don't know how much they're missing out on the wonderful social aspects of the site. :twocents

Thanks for speaking up, H-E. :thumbsup
James T
Created by: James T

3/11/12 @ 3:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why thank you Baby.

Much Much Love.
ricamore
Created by: ricamore

3/11/12 @ 5:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well said Homo_Erectus! This type of behavior is juvenile and inappropriate especially when it involves regular members and even VIP members. The models do have to make a living and it is behaviors like this that boils my blood. If a person claims to take a model private, they certainly can tip that model or shut up and click the blue button for a private show. It is clearly that simple.
PJ_456
Created by: pj_456

3/11/12 @ 7:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Couldn't have said it better myself. I whisper to the model don't do it.
:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup :drinkup
Cupidonn
Created by: Cupidonn

3/11/12 @ 10:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

August Nights
Created by: August Nights

3/14/12 @ 8:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

so sweet u r. being one of those newbies that, sad to say fell for that.lol. (a bit back) Thank u so much.. i love real men.:evil
Seth M
Created by: Seth M

3/15/12 @ 9:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thank you bb ;-)
Josh Atkins
Created by: Josh Atkins

3/15/12 @ 11:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks babe....you're awesome! :bowdown
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails