User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Where the performer is from.
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Where the performer is from.
Created by: gofish

5/21/17 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think there was a posting about this before, but cannot find it.
While some performers might not like to reveal their location I completely understand, but sometimes there is a reason why some viewers might wish to know.
So many of the performers are under the category of American when it is pretty clear this is not the case when one enters the room. By knowing roughly the location of the performer it does help improve on the conversation by the mere fact one might take into account that the performer does not have full understanding of English (not intended to offend anyone). The fact is that conversation in the room is really very important, and any performer on the site who does not have the best understanding of English should not in any way feel embarrassed. Most members I am sure are more than willing to jump in and help out.
Fact is that in many cases Flirt has been something of a learning experience for both performers and members which in some ways sets it a part from some of the other sites out there.
Well that is my fishy message for the day though I am sure the sharks will start to move in on this one once they read it :winkwink :winkwink

:thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

5/21/17 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

While some performers might not like to reveal their location I completely understand, but sometimes there is a reason why some viewers might wish to know.
So many of the performers are under the category of American when it is pretty clear this is not the case when one enters the room. By knowing roughly the location of the performer it does help improve on the conversation by the mere fact one might take into account that the performer does not have full understanding of English (not intended to offend anyone). The fact is that conversation in the room is really very important, and any performer on the site who does not have the best understanding of English should not in any way feel embarrassed. Most members I am sure are more than willing to jump in and help out.
Fact is that in many cases Flirt has been something of a learning experience for both performers and members which in some ways sets it a part from some of the other sites out there.
Well that is my fishy message for the day though I am sure the sharks will start to move in on this one once they read it :winkwink :winkwink

Well sometimes we are konwing well where we are came from.But today i got to know that long time ago at Egypt were blonde hair oeople with brown,blue and green eyes as Pharohs or kings of Egypt.Then this type of people was moved to more North World part and kater knowing as some Europe and Russia places (historycal fact). So we are all from peace location).
Oops topic was about not enough English kanguage understanding ok i am still bad with English more talking Wanglish as you all know;hehe.
So guys ill be glad if you 'll wanna put me in deep-deep english taughing , creamy remembering of lessons and nice chatting examination after.Kiss kiss or cem cem we say here.
P.S. Have a nice day )
Johnny Fresh
Created by: Johnny Fresh

5/21/17 @ 3:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well sometimes we are konwing well where we are came from.But today i got to know that long time ago at Egypt were blonde hair oeople with brown,blue and green eyes as Pharohs or kings of Egypt.Then this type of people was moved to more North World part and kater knowing as some Europe and Russia places (historycal fact). So we are all from peace location).
Oops topic was about not enough English kanguage understanding ok i am still bad with English more talking Wanglish as you all know;hehe.
So guys ill be glad if you 'll wanna put me in deep-deep english taughing , creamy remembering of lessons and nice chatting examination after.Kiss kiss or cem cem we say here.
P.S. Have a nice day )

Pss. ps. I AM NOT FROM CHINA) I am from Adam's hips!!!
Created by: kfinches

5/21/17 @ 4:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There may be some who will think we talked about this, fish, but it really is a coincidence that I was just looking for a topic like this today.

Conversation with straight men is why I'm on the site. My private shows require very fluent English. I don't much enjoy seeing a guy jerk off or show his backside or get goosed by the latest vibrating device. While I know there are a lot of very sweet, sexy models from all over the world, I am sad to see so few straight American models on the site now, and am very, very appreciative of those who remain.

An accurate location designation would decrease the chance that I'll end up being that rude person who enters a room and exits immediately after getting a "Hi" message.
Brett025
Created by: brett025

5/21/17 @ 5:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A while back Flirt changed the american guys category so only guys from America could use it. I've seen a few recently using it however, it also doesn't prevent any model from typing it in the location section in their biography page. I understand a model not wanting to use their city or country, but using a continent like Europe or South America instead is a very broad category.
Asti
Created by: asti

5/21/17 @ 5:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not saying this is the situation with performers and the nature of this topic but what if someone immigrates to another country and becomes a citizen? What should they enter into the "from" category? :winkwink
MidPacificVulcan
Created by: midpacificvulcan

5/22/17 @ 1:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have never seen anyone with any good reason to know where a performer lives (or "is from" or going to). It is easy to quickly discover who has not mastered your version of English by simply conversing, or watching, for a few minutes. Besides, no intelligent performer is going to tell the truth about his location anyway.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails