User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Unlit Tease of the Season 2023 Badges
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Unlit Tease of the Season 2023 Badges
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/27/23 @ 4:35am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys,
No rush on this but I noticed that the models do not have their 2023 Tease of the Season badges lit. I don't know if those awards have been received but simply are unlit or if they did not receive them.
This is both in the categories of TTS23 Credit Total as well as TTS23 GIfts Total.
Thanks guys! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year
Created by: vscustomerservice

12/27/23 @ 2:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out through the forums. We will review the badges in the specified categories that you mentioned. Your feedback is valuable and we appreciate your engagement with our platform. - AL
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

12/28/23 @ 8:33am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey guys,
No rush on this but I noticed that the models do not have their 2023 Tease of the Season badges lit. I don't know if those awards have been received but simply are unlit or if they did not receive them.
This is both in the categories of TTS23 Credit Total as well as TTS23 GIfts Total.
Thanks guys! Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year

I might start worrying about myself if I actually cared about something like this, just sayin'.
JusticeCallOuts
Created by: justicecallouts

12/28/23 @ 6:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I might start worrying about myself if I actually cared about something like this, just sayin'.

I agree
FreneticallyCalm
Created by: freneticallycalm

12/28/23 @ 11:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I agree

It's mildly disheartening that you never asked the reason why it's important but instead assumed it wasn't. The models are ranked by a system called PowerScore. The more badges they receive, the higher their PowerScore rank. The higher the rank, the longer they can remain models on the website and the higher they appear on the page. The top of the front page represent the models with the highest PowerScore. The bottom represents models with the lowest who may not be on for long. It also can affect if they have access to Party Chat or Group Show or Fan Club features.
Receiving badges in and of itself also has benefits for the models, especially if they receive 500 or 1000 badges.
Contests are a time where models have an opportunity to earn many badges at once. If they do not earn those badges because the system failed to log them, then one big reason why the fans donated their tips has been undermined. This would undermine a primary purpose for the contests themselves.
In the future, if you see someone fixate on something "strange" like if a badge on the awards page is lit up or not, do try to recognize that perhaps you're dealing with someone who knows something fundamentally more about the website than you. It's very easy to simply ask.
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

12/29/23 @ 9:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's mildly disheartening that you never asked the reason why it's important but instead assumed it wasn't. The models are ranked by a system called PowerScore. The more badges they receive, the higher their PowerScore rank. The higher the rank, the longer they can remain models on the website and the higher they appear on the page. The top of the front page represent the models with the highest PowerScore. The bottom represents models with the lowest who may not be on for long. It also can affect if they have access to Party Chat or Group Show or Fan Club features.
Receiving badges in and of itself also has benefits for the models, especially if they receive 500 or 1000 badges.
Contests are a time where models have an opportunity to earn many badges at once. If they do not earn those badges because the system failed to log them, then one big reason why the fans donated their tips has been undermined. This would undermine a primary purpose for the contests themselves.
In the future, if you see someone fixate on something "strange" like if a badge on the awards page is lit up or not, do try to recognize that perhaps you're dealing with someone who knows something fundamentally more about the website than you. It's very easy to simply ask.

My original comment applies doubly to this.
Diiegos
Created by: diiegos

1/13 @ 9:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It's okay to ask and worry about that, since as you say, for some reason we gave cr, but a badge does not define whether a model is good or talented or not, I know several that appear at the top of the page and they are not, a lot of others do. . The badges are of course an incentive for one to give more CR and for the models also to want to earn more. Of course this is and we know how important powerscore is for the model to stay up and continue here on the site.
In my case, when I enter a room, if I feel good and I like it, I come back, I don't pay attention to how many badges it has, nor whether it is at the top of the site or at the bottom of the site, and I also think how important it is to help the Favorite Model when You can and as much as you can, and the badges are not that important to me.
It's just my opinion, I know that everyone thinks differently.
Starry_Knight
Created by: starry_knight

1/15 @ 8:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My original comment applies doubly to this.

There are many many members here who genuinely care about the models. What strikes me is that your comments here seem contrary to the stated purpose of the Forums. "These forums are available for you to discuss the site, our webcam performers and other topics with the entire community that enjoys Flirt4Free. Please explore, interact and have fun while always being respectful of the other community members." Specifically you seem a little less than "respectful". Just sayin'.

Created by: gabysgrumps

1/17 @ 5:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

There are many many members here who genuinely care about the models. What strikes me is that your comments here seem contrary to the stated purpose of the Forums. "These forums are available for you to discuss the site, our webcam performers and other topics with the entire community that enjoys Flirt4Free. Please explore, interact and have fun while always being respectful of the other community members." Specifically you seem a little less than "respectful". Just sayin'.

Thank you for this, I agree that there are some here that truly care about the performers. I do all I can to support my "Favorite". Badges and contests mean a lot to her, therefore they mean a lot to me. If others are here just to "git their Jollies" then that's their privilege, just don't hafta be an as**ole because you don't give a s**t. That bein' said, Join your "Favorite" ina Party and help them "Jerk-it-at-Work" and rank up in the contest.. Today's the last day.. Happy Wankin'...

:) :orglaugh :jerkoff :jerkoff :jerkoff
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails