User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Hall of Fame
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Hall of Fame
sifredi
Created by: sifredi

6/5/10 @ 4:22am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Full respect to the amazing models who are in the hall of fame, each deservedly so, however surely there must be a place for Ashlee Adams, she was amazing.

Also got to say love the site, some real big improvements, I've been on a 6 month sabbatical to replenish my resources and have just returned and really impressed.

Please add the option of viewing all models personal best prv's, I love breaking records, maybe even have a mini HoF for the users' who go above and beyond the regular Joe.

Sif
Stunt__Cock
Created by: stunt__cock

6/5/10 @ 4:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

even have a mini HoF for the users' who go above and beyond the regular Joe.

Don't get me wrong here Sif. I am not trying to imply that your suggestion does not have merit. I am just asking the question. How does Flirt go about quantifying "above and beyond the regular Joe"?
sifredi

6/5/10 @ 4:39am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know, maybe longest prv's, most prv's in a month, feedback from the models... just a suggestion.
Penney Z
Created by: Penney Z

6/5/10 @ 1:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think only active models show up there. Or else we'd surely have Alyssah Simone there :thumbsup

A members HoF would be cool :thumbsup Longest private, most credits spent in a month... And maybe each model could nominate her favourite once a month and there would be a place for the member who's the favourite of most :drinkup Of course members should have the option to not show up there if they prefer to be anonymous.
Stunt__Cock
Created by: stunt__cock

6/5/10 @ 3:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can tell you from the VIP topic on this subject that it is limited to current models.

To quote VS Brad:
Posted 5/13, 1:54pm | Post #8
"Yes, for this first run we decided to go with models who were still active in the system."

Rashel Cox
Created by: Rashel Cox

6/5/10 @ 11:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't know, maybe longest prv's, most prv's in a month, feedback from the models... just a suggestion.

the problem from the feedback from the models is there is so many models and how is one guy gonna get majority of their votes?!
Created by: ourjeffie

6/6/10 @ 1:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

the problem from the feedback from the models is there is so many models and how is one guy gonna get majority of their votes?!

Yes, the site is looking for things that can be measured automatically by the system, not things that would need to be voted on. "Longest private" and "most privates in a month" can be measured, "users who go above and beyond the regular Joe" can't be quantified by the system.
Created by: suggs

6/6/10 @ 1:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Mayve another member title for HoF could be - most new members added under referral system
carousel
Created by: carousel

6/6/10 @ 3:04am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Encore !!!
Especially if he's happy with who he sees now :winkwink
sifredi

6/6/10 @ 5:24am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been on this site since 2004 and obviously the delightful models are are the glue that holds it all together, but after 6 years you really come to appreciate the dedicated tifosi who come to this site like myself daily. I just think a mini hof would be really cool. Its a good point though about the amount of models being so vast, but I was thinking perhaps each model if she wanted of course could display her personal best stats along with the record holder ie, longest prv etc.
Taylah Aussie
Created by: Taylah Aussie

6/6/10 @ 6:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well if there is ever to be a members hof i nominate LickaU he has always been awesome towards me and every other model i have seen him speak to or about. LickaU if you ever read this i still cant thank you enough for the encouragement, smiles and support you constantly give me you are a amazing person who truely deserves as much recognition on this site as the models that keep it going
love and kisses taylah
:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel
Created by: alberich

6/6/10 @ 6:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

well if there is ever to be a members hof i nominate LickaU he has always been awesome towards me and every other model i have seen him speak to or about. LickaU if you ever read this i still cant thank you enough for the encouragement, smiles and support you constantly give me you are a amazing person who truely deserves as much recognition on this site as the models that keep it going
love and kisses taylah
:bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown :bowdown
:angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel :angel

Agree with it - Bart is greatest promember and promodel member ever here on flirt and should at least be rewarded with HoF for bringing smile in models eyes and fun to every room :guitar :guitar :guitar

Continue like that my dancing friend - rootbeer for all

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup (not more than 10 for Bart before he loses his wheelchair license)
Taylah Aussie
Created by: Taylah Aussie

6/6/10 @ 7:40am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Agree with it - Bart is greatest promember and promodel member ever here on flirt and should at least be rewarded with HoF for bringing smile in models eyes and fun to every room :guitar :guitar :guitar

Continue like that my dancing friend - rootbeer for all

:drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup :drinkup (not more than 10 for Bart before he loses his wheelchair license)

Hey you are up there as well babes it would be a close fight lol i do recall i had tears in my eyes last time the pair of you were in my room at the same time due the fact i could not stop laughing, lots of love to u also alb u r a amazing member as well love and kisses taylah
SlVlASl-l
Created by: slvlasl-l

6/6/10 @ 10:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

to add the opinion of one who would prefer to stay anonymous.. i think a members HoF would cause drastic amounts of drama jealousy envy member to member bashing and favoritism. having been on both sides of the VIP line attention of some of the models is drawn not only to where the money has proven to be, but also where it is thought to be sometimes at the expense of a would be customer in the room. A HoF for the members would support the theory of the rich get richer whilst the poor get poorer, further seperating the chat 'timewasters' from the daily 3 hour privateers, alienating the stated illusion of flirting for free. While I fully support the idea of those that visit and spend frequently being rewarded or merited in some way perhaps it is the visiting portion that should be paraded publicly with notations of most minutes spent in free or best one liners or most models visited and the monetary rwards should be done privately. :twocents
sifredi

6/6/10 @ 1:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yes very good post Siv I agree, that could possibly be a huge negative to a members HoF and with unknown long term results, which I'd not even thought of. I still think the topic is worth investigating though, as one of the things that has really enhanced the site in recent years in my opinion is the interaction between model/ member, member/member and model/model, its very much a community feel nowadays.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails