User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Carla Lopez
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Carla Lopez
webdude
Created by: webdude

10/21/09 @ 9:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:helpme :helpme :helpme :helpme
I have been on the site for quite awhile now but have never really gotten into the forums or message boards very much. I am using them today though because I need to know if anyone has heard from my dearest Carla Lopez in the last few days. I am missing her greatly but I am more interesting in knowing if everything is okay with her.
:helpme :helpme :helpme :helpme :helpme
YourTeacher
Created by: yourteacher

10/22/09 @ 11:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Dear Friends of Carla Lopez:

I received an e-mail from Carla and she asked me let everyone know what is going on:

She fell ill over the weekend with pneumonia and is currently resting and getting herself better.

She misses everyone and wants everyone to know that - she looks forward to seeing everyone again as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on this thread and/or her bio blog for further updates!

On a personal note - I am sure she would appreicate some get well wishes from all her friends so please feel free to add a message to this thread!

I will start the get well wishes by letting Carla know that she is very much misses and we hope she is back very soon!
Created by: alberich

10/22/09 @ 12:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi Carla
I hope you are getting over the pneumonia soon and that you recover fast to enjoy us here with your presence.
Wish you all the best :)
Emelda
Created by: Emelda

10/22/09 @ 5:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Carlitaaaa sweetyyy hope u will be better soon and please us again with ur lovely smile :angel

kiss u sexi
E.
Created by: lickau

10/22/09 @ 5:51pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you YourTeacher for sharing :)

Miss Carla Lopez , get well soon and please take all the time to get your strength back :angel

YourTeacher

10/22/09 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am sure if Carla should thank those of you who have replied to this thread she would!

I hope more of her friends add their best wishes for Carla - for those of us to know Carla, we know that each and every thought she finds here will make her feel loved and missed by all her friends, so please keep them coming for her. Don't be shy, let her know how you feel!
webdude

10/22/09 @ 10:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

First, thank you Teach for the information. I had been worried sick about her since Sunday (don't ask). Don't take this the wrong way anyone (especially you Carla) but I am actually relieved. If I begin to worry about someone or something and don't get any information my brain always seems to push it towards the worst. Don't ask me why but that is how it is.

And second, Carla please feel better soon. Wish I was down there to take care of you and make you some yummy soup. Heck, I might even be able to send my sister to check up on you!!

Miss you a ton and I hope to see you online and feeling well very soon!!
Kisses!!

P.S. Disregard what the paranoid birdie told you!! He went a bit crazy!! LOL
Created by: dan_in_florida

10/23/09 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Feel better soon Carla and hurry back to work as soon as you feel ready for it, cause Im sure an awful lot of people out on the net are missing you very much. :)

I have a theory on why you got sick exactly when you did, LOL... You see, those pneumonia bugs are smart little critters and they somehow knew that Id be out of Florida this weekend, so they got together and said Hey, Dans gonna be able to actually get into Carlas room and say hi this weekend, lets do something evil to stop that... :winkwink

But seriously, take care, heal up, and get back here where everyone (who doesnt live in Florida, LOL...) is waiting for you. And if thats by Monday, you just might get that hi from me after all. :thumbsup
YourTeacher

10/23/09 @ 9:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Glad to see a few of Carla's regulars found this thread (nice job for starting it WebDude); I hope more of Carla's friends will find it soon and continue to send her get well wishes.

Only updated news that I have is that she is home and resting and getting herself better.

She will probably be able to see this thread soon so I hope more people find it and send their best wishes for Carla.
Carla Lopez
Created by: Carla Lopez

10/24/09 @ 2:16am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh wow, you guys like me (cough cough), you really like me. So just kidding and for all you that know me, my corny sense of humor is a sign that I am getting better. Reading this thread makes me feel 100 times better. Thank you all and I cannot wait to get back and talk to each and every one of you. I feel like it has been forever. Love ya!!
Emelda
Created by: Emelda

10/24/09 @ 5:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

im sooo glad that i hear from u....i hope that cough cough will go away soon:D ASAP:D kisses for u Carlita

10/24/09 @ 9:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Oh wow, you guys like me (cough cough), you really like me. So just kidding and for all you that know me, my corny sense of humor is a sign that I am getting better. Reading this thread makes me feel 100 times better. Thank you all and I cannot wait to get back and talk to each and every one of you. I feel like it has been forever. Love ya!!

Nice to hear from your Miss Carla Lopez
I was worried when you were losing your voice and only take popsicles

Keep getting rest and fluids and food and get stronger please :angel

10/24/09 @ 9:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Nice to hear from your Miss Carla Lopez
I was worried when you were losing your voice and only take popsicles

Keep getting rest and fluids and food and get stronger please :angel
YourTeacher

10/24/09 @ 10:23am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It has been forever for us too Carla; we miss you, get better soon. We can't wait to see you!
hrnyoldman
Created by: hrnyoldman

10/24/09 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Carla :angel ,
You know i hate to post in here but i had to add my well wishes for you to get better. You know i miss you terribly and need to see you smile and laugh. Please take very good care of yourself and do whats best for you. We all miss you terribly but need for you to do whatever it takes to make carla healthy and happy again.
Your freind,
Paul
Rambo Ron
Created by: Rambo Ron

10/24/09 @ 11:57am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

hey Carla Im new here but hope u get better soon
alan4u
Created by: alan4u

10/24/09 @ 4:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hey Carla,:angel

I was so worried about you. I have not seen or heard from you in such a long time. I did not know what happened. I am sorry that you became so sick. I wish I was there to make you some stew that would make it all better. I hope to hear and see you soon but make sure you take care of your self and take all the antibiotics that you got. Make sure you take them all.

Well on a lighter note, didn't Miami beat the Jets??? I bet you and Teach had some fun with that!! Or should I say you had fun with that!! Sorry Teach!!

Well Sweet Hart, Take care, take you meds, and get well soon. We all miss u dearly!!

I bet you got this because it got so cold down there. What is it like 85 now. LOL

Al :guitar
webdude

10/24/09 @ 8:46pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Carla, we all miss you a ton!! Just make sure you get healthy, you don't want to go missing anymore school (or time with us). There is so much I have thought of over the last week that I want to tell you; I might just have to keep a journal to make sure I remember it all.

Just don't push it too hard and come back too early, we don't want you getting sick again.

Go Gators!!
:thumbsup
YourTeacher

10/25/09 @ 11:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Well on a lighter note, didn't Miami beat the Jets??? I bet you and Teach had some fun with that!! Or should I say you had fun with that!! Sorry Teach!!

Yeah Carla send me to the corner after that game and she has not been back yet to let me come out of the corner; but then again, the Jets have wanted to make me sit in the corner the last few weeks anyway.

Even from the corner of Carla's room I can see the glow of her smile and the sparkle of her personality; but we all wish she would come back soon so we can see it first hand again!
alan4u
Created by: alan4u

10/25/09 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Yeah Carla send me to the corner after that game and she has not been back yet to let me come out of the corner; but then again, the Jets have wanted to make me sit in the corner the last few weeks anyway.

Even from the corner of Carla's room I can see the glow of her smile and the sparkle of her personality; but we all wish she would come back soon so we can see it first hand again!

Well at least the Jets should win today since they are playing the Raiders. On the other hand I would say the Dolphins are in for a rough day playing the Saints. I hope you get to watch it from that corner. :)

I sure do miss that smile and laugh as well. Can't wait to see it again!! Hurry back Carla. We all miss everything you do for us.

:guitar
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails