User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Does tech support ever respond to emailed queries?
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Female Performer Chat: Does tech support ever respond to emailed queries?
Samalover
Created by: samalover

11/16/09 @ 8:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry guys, I'm posting this here as I am still awaiting a response from tech support about a lack of video streaming of certain models rooms to my pc, my email was logged with them nearly 5 weeks ago.
I keep getting "error 931 client cannot connect to video steam" in certain rooms.This has only started happening over the last 5 or so weeks. Can anyone shed light on any changes that have happened or can anyone let me know how to get around this problem. Thx.
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

11/16/09 @ 8:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

If its been that long, i would call them directly
Created by: lickau

11/17/09 @ 1:21am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Email: CustomerService@vs.com
Phone: 1-800-685-9236 (USA only)
Int'l Phone: 1-818-880-9021 (Outside USA)
Mailing Address: VS Media Inc.
26500 W. Agoura Rd.
Suite 102-734
Calabasas, CA 91302

I also mentioned this to VIP thread that Brad [Admin here]

Feel free to use toll free number
Please post when issue is resolved.
Purgatory may answer here with a solution if he is reading this soon :thumbsup
Samalover

11/17/09 @ 1:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

bump
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/17/09 @ 6:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Sorry guys, I'm posting this here as I am still awaiting a response from tech support about a lack of video streaming of certain models rooms to my pc, my email was logged with them nearly 5 weeks ago.
I keep getting "error 931 client cannot connect to video steam" in certain rooms.This has only started happening over the last 5 or so weeks. Can anyone shed light on any changes that have happened or can anyone let me know how to get around this problem. Thx.

that would be about the time the switched on the new interface.
maybe u need to check u have the latest flash player loaded and have a good speed on internet connection.
the new interface won't load on slow rate. not sure at moment what else to check.
Samalover

11/18/09 @ 5:51am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks for your replies guys.

Unfortunately, living in London, it will cost a fair amount to ring customer support directly.

I have check all of the software that I use on both my pc and laptop: pc is running Windows XP Pro (SP3) with all the latest updates and laptop is running Windows 7 with all the latest updates. Both have been tried with IE8 and firefox 3.5 (which are the latest offerings. Also I have made sure that all the background software (eg Java, Flashplayer etc) are all up to date. The web connection is an 8mbps broadband line running at a measured 4.6 - 5.2 mbps.

Update: XP machine still not working, however, laptop worked fine on Sunday evening, failed to connect to models room on Monday evening, worked fine Tuesday evening (all GMT times). I hadn't touched the laptop between each evening.

Food for thought if any support people are looking at this!

Created by: vs_nubia

11/18/09 @ 2:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Gents,

I know over-sea phone calls can be quite pricey, so please be sure to send an email to: CustomerService@vs.com. We have a customer service staff 24 hours a day looking in to questions and concerns. Although our tech staff is here for most of the day only Monday-Friday, they do get to all of their emails.

On behalf of VS. thank you for the continued support!

:thumbsup
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/19/09 @ 4:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Unfortunately, living in London, it will cost a fair amount to ring customer support directly.

I have check all of the software that I use on both my pc and laptop: pc is running Windows XP Pro (SP3) with all the latest updates and laptop is running Windows 7 with all the latest updates. Both have been tried with IE8 and firefox 3.5 (which are the latest offerings. Also I have made sure that all the background software (eg Java, Flashplayer etc) are all up to date. The web connection is an 8mbps broadband line running at a measured 4.6 - 5.2 mbps.

Update: XP machine still not working, however, laptop worked fine on Sunday evening, failed to connect to models room on Monday evening, worked fine Tuesday evening (all GMT times). I hadn't touched the laptop between each evening.

Sam other thing you can try is the beta flash 10.1, I have it installed and honestly its miles better then previous version and more stable in many ways for me, but again this is due to me using one of the latest graphics cards (ATI 5870) and flash 10.1 makes the hardware acceleration work correctly and Hardware video decoding of H.264 content.

The web page for the update. This update won't be out probably till new year or end of December. Released to developers to test out their flash applications at moment.

http://labs.adobe.com/downloads/flashplayer10.html

As you are on windows you will need to select and download these 2 updates for it to install for firefox and internet explorer.

* Download plug-in for Windows (EXE, 2.2 MB)
* Download active-x for Windows (EXE, 2.2 MB)

Give this a try and see what happens. After installing flash update go to this webpage too

http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html

this page allows you to clear out the flash cache and also make sure your security settings are right and you are not blocking certain sites for flash to use.

Also are you on a wireless setup there ? because wireless setups can cause the errors you see too if the wireless network is being used in a heavy way also a N+ router will allow you to use the data heavy websites like this or any other video or media site. All routers before are really for general web browsing.

Let me know little more about your setup regarding the way you connect to the internet eg wireless, usb or ethernet.

Also have a read of this.. I posted this on the vip section in past and helped a few people with their connection problems.

Okay things you can try also to make your internet connection work better for you.

http://www.dslreports.com/tools

Run the Tweak Test there and other tests they offer .. they have some software there that can make you adjust how the connection works (don't want to go into too much detail here, have a good read there and it will explain what you need to do and maybe need to download DrTCP (Doctor TCP
) from their site too if they say you need it), just run the test and see what it comes out with.

http://www.dslreports.com/tweaks

also another good site is www.speedguides.net

http://www.speedguide.net/sg_tools.php is the page with their tools

good tools are

SG TCP/IP Analyzer

SG TCP Optimizer http://www.speedguide.net/downloads.php

Have a good read there 1st before playing with anything but they are both helpful sites for people having problems with their connection speeds or an unstable connection.

Also remember to write down all settings before you alter them just incase you need to set them back, also remember any changes you make will also need you to restart the pc before they take effect.

**hints** ... MTU (Maximum transmission unit) and RWIN (Receive Window) are the settings you may find you need to change depends on the type of connection you are on.

Also use one speed test page to check your speeds http://www.speedtest.net/ is one i find that is stable and accurate, remember to use the same server for testing all the time not different servers or results will not show if you made things worse or better. Also after that try other country servers to see if they improved too, run the same tests you ran above in the links ;) and see if they are better when you optimised the connection.

Have fun and hope after that reading you may understand why there is many reasons for internet performance not being stable or just down right a pain. If anything you want to ask me after you had a play with the above, please post it here with your results for the tests and anything you may have changed too..

REMEMBER BEFORE CHANGING ANYTHING WRITE DOWN THE ORIGINAL SETTINGS.

Also have a look at this ...

How to reset Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357/

Also read this too...

How to flush the dns cache.

http://www.hosting.com/support/info/flushdns/

Also if you have some firewall/security software or hardware try disabling it and seeing if it makes a change. The routers these days have a firewall in them too, so try turning them off as a test, but remember to re-enable them. If disabling these things it works you may need to setup some rules to allow the site to be allowed all connections.

Best Regards

Nabil
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

11/19/09 @ 5:11am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

vs_nubia

# Posts:

Nubia you are showing your :evil Devilish side there with 666 posts :winkwink

Also sam you can always email CustomerService@vs.com and stick your phone number there they are nice enough to call you back if you like. They have done that in past so maybe also an idea if you need to speak to one of them on the phone.

Regards

Nabil
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/29/09 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Gents,

I know over-sea phone calls can be quite pricey, so please be sure to send an email to: CustomerService@vs.com. We have a customer service staff 24 hours a day looking in to questions and concerns. Although our tech staff is here for most of the day only Monday-Friday, they do get to all of their emails.

On behalf of VS. thank you for the continued support!

:thumbsup

they do get to all the e-mails
didn't even get a written response, but they seemed to have resolved my inquiry amicably
arbori
Created by: arbori

11/30/09 @ 9:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also sam you can always email CustomerService@vs.com and stick your phone number there they are nice enough to call you back if you like. They have done that in past so maybe also an idea if you need to speak to one of them on the phone.

That's pretty good!

Another option if you're outside the US is to use Skype, which lets you speak to other Skype users for free. If you buy credits, you can call a US landline from the UK for about 1.4 p per minute. For example, that would let you speak to customer service for 40 minutes if you really needed to for about 1- very cheap!

Johnnie Sweethe
Created by: Johnnie Sweethe

11/30/09 @ 4:42pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have you tried cleaning out all of your Cookies and then doing a Virus sweep and then doing a Spywear sweep. This may help your problem
windmil
Created by: windmil

11/30/09 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Have you tried cleaning out all of your Cookies and then doing a Virus sweep and then doing a Spywear sweep. This may help your problem

i tried all that stuff ... even uninstalled and reloaded flash and still my programmes get nonresponsive . so much for my faster connection when it fucks up the browsers. wish they get a system than runs easier on computers
Created by: lickau

11/30/09 @ 4:56pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i tried all that stuff ... even uninstalled and reloaded flash and still my programmes get nonresponsive . so much for my faster connection when it fucks up the browsers. wish they get a system than runs easier on computers

Windy - new desktops $200 and lapops $300 with sales in US
1/3rd the price for used

Maybe try a new system or a used system for yourself at Christmas ? :party :drinkup
hfactor_
Created by: hfactor_

11/30/09 @ 4:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Windy - new desktops $200 and lapops $300 with sales in US
1/3rd the price for used

Maybe try a new system or a used system for yourself at Christmas ? :party :drinkup

And Bart will personally deliver it Wind ( but cookies and beer required for tip)
VS Nubia
Created by: vs nubia

11/30/09 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

vs_nubia

# Posts:

Nubia you are showing your :evil Devilish side there with 666 posts :winkwink

Well well, thanks hun! I'm trying to keep up with you!

:winkwink
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails