User status
Nu bekeken
ONTVANG UW DEALS HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Female Performer Chat

Girls who send pics
Female Performer Chat: Girls who send pics
psychosocial92
Created by: psychosocial92

11/17/09 @ 4:17pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Shiloh Marie
Created by: Shiloh Marie

11/17/09 @ 4:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I always try to send my guys photos as a "thank you for the wonderful private time"!

:thumbsup
Jaden Star
Created by: Jaden Star

11/17/09 @ 6:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I send pics~!~

Jasmine Michaels
Created by: Jasmine Michaels

11/17/09 @ 8:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I send them too!
Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

11/17/09 @ 10:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Which girls are very open to sending nude pics?

Yes darlin... l will send you one in reply to your email to me... soooo whattchoo gonna do with all them photos??

Makin a Flirt Calendar?? l wanna be Miss November

Kisses on all yer best bits..xox
SL
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

11/17/09 @ 10:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

P,

Like I told you in my reply to your email, we can't send anything to your personal emails because we are not allowed to take down your personal information (at least, my studio doesn't allow it). We can, however, send pics through this website. (I believe if you are a VIP.)

I double-checked this with my studio. I would never want you to think I was being rude or denying you. I am assuming you knew this, since when you typed your personal email address, you typed it one letter at a time, on one line at a time.

Despite this, I hope to see you around, love!

Kisses, hugs & rug burns,

Joi

Sara Lynn
Created by: Sara Lynn

11/17/09 @ 10:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure Joi... but l think we can send pix thru this site to him.. however we can't get pix of anyone who is NOT vip... :(

kisses on all yer best bits..
SL
Joi Taylor
Created by: Joi Taylor

11/17/09 @ 11:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure Joi... but l think we can send pix thru this site to him.. however we can't get pix of anyone who is NOT vip... :(

kisses on all yer best bits..
SL

Yes, that's what I heard, too. Through this site only. Things can be so confusing!

Thanks, sugar!

I love sweet people,

Joi

Created by: suggs

11/18/09 @ 3:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As I understanf the rules regarding pics --

Chatters can send pics ONLY if the chatter is vip - plus there is a limit on size of image - think it's something like 3Mb. Plus its only selected filetypes.

Models can seemingly send pics to anyone they desire either in answer to a message or if they remember the name of a registered / vip then by putting the chatters name into the 'to' box.

Maybe 1 of the admins can give the full information on who can send pics and the actual limitations.
skullfuck
Created by: skullfuck

11/18/09 @ 5:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

only vip can send pics up to 3mb. models can send pics also in replies to emails from vip
Lexi Dreams
Created by: Lexi Dreams

11/18/09 @ 5:56am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I send photos to those who take me pvt :)
Wednesday Rae
Created by: Wednesday Rae

11/18/09 @ 9:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You keep requesting that I send you pics darling and like some of the other models have said I send them to my favorites and the men who have taken me private. I dont even think you've said hi to me when your in my room...(hint hint) :evil And we cannot send them to your personal email which as another model pointed out you know cuz you typed to get through the filter...

And yes gents only VIP can send us pics back. If you are a reguler member and you try to, your account can be suspended or I have at least had this happen to some.

Bryanna Spanks
Created by: Bryanna Spanks

11/18/09 @ 12:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have never done this before, but you have done something that I do NOT like.
I have never spoken with you. Yet, you send me a message, asking me to email you vidoes and/or pictures at an email address that tells me you have something to do with EDUCATION!! And you want me to email it to that address???
Sorry, but that is a big freaking NO in my book. I don't know what game you are playing or why you think you could get away with it here, but sorry. Try elsewhere. I am half-inclined to use the address you sent, to see where you work.
It's not you being in education that I have issues with you. A person could be a monk and come on here, I wouldn't care. But you are asking me, and others it seems, to email you at your WORK/SCHOOL. Why? So you can use it for some project? Or to hide it?
This is our job. We are not project fodder. We do not want our pictures or videos where children might see them. Whatever your reasons are for wanting pics/videos, your email address tells me not to trust that they won't be exposed in some way.
If I am wrong, then you need to explain yourself. And the address.
~Bryanna Spanks~

11/18/09 @ 12:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading through the replies from some models, it seems the original poster has been mailing for frerbies without visiting any rooms.

The models i feel need to share their info with each other on the models forums and look to see if the mails are the same. Blatantly mailing to ask for pics / vids to me gets a flag raised, If after a pvt the model vhooses to send me anything ( pic or just a thank you mail or a gift ) i see it as a bonus.
Sapphire C
Created by: Sapphire C

11/18/09 @ 12:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I love sending pics
carousel
Created by: carousel

11/18/09 @ 12:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Reading through the replies from some models, it seems the original poster has been mailing for frerbies without visiting any rooms.

The models i feel need to share their info with each other on the models forums and look to see if the mails are the same. Blatantly mailing to ask for pics / vids to me gets a flag raised, If after a pvt the model vhooses to send me anything ( pic or just a thank you mail or a gift ) i see it as a bonus.

You read ~Bryanna Spanks~ post and then this one (quoted):

Damn Suggs
Repost this in big Red bloody letters 9 feet tall ... cause, I swear many models just didn't put the pieces together and understand "gets a flag raised"

11/18/09 @ 12:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

by 'gets a fag raised' i mean the models need look out for this arsehole and tell him to fuck off.
Luckie Daye
Created by: Luckie Daye

11/18/09 @ 12:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:orglaugh Suggs and Carousel. :bowdown
thick9er
Created by: thick9er

11/18/09 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i always send my pics to the models if they want them of course and some send me pics back even if i never took them pvt yet!..and thank you to those who send them..i think its a nice way to get to see and know each other better... :thumbsup

11/18/09 @ 1:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i always send my pics to the models if they want them of course and some send me pics back even if i never took them pvt yet!..and thank you to those who send them..i think its a nice way to get to see and know each other better... :thumbsup

I usually send 1 pic to any model that asks along with a mini bio.

Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP
DOORGEVEN
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Wijzigen
Instant volledige toegang
Gouden VIP Font
Tot 10 gereserveerde bijnamen
Email performers with attachments
Grootste privé video voorvertoning
Schakel chat gratis gebruikers uit (geen grijze gebruikers)
Toegang tot VIP-forums
Gratis Onbeperkte toegang tot je eigen opgenomen shows
Gratis 150 dagelijkse video's beschikbaar gedurende 7 dagen
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Toegang tot meerderjarige ster Video-archief
Gratis Toegang tot model-fotogalerijen
VIP 30 dagen lidmaatschap
PLUS 150 CREDITS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Wijzigen
DOORGEVEN
$39.95*
Wijzigen
Card Verification(CVV2)
Het CVV2-cijfer is een bijzonder cijfer, geprint op je creditcard en biedt extra fraudebescherming.
Voltooi aankoop
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Gebruikersnamen en wachtwoorden zijn HOOFDLETTERGEVOELIG
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails