User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

FLIRT SHOULDN'T ENCOURAGE TATS
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: FLIRT SHOULDN'T ENCOURAGE TATS
8inStr8Up
Created by: 8instr8up

4/24/20 @ 4:47pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many mistakes in life are not "forever" mistakes. You can change your mind and get a do-over. Not true with tats. They are forever. Encouraging tats is WRONG. How many tattoos have you seen that actually improve a great bod? Darn few. And when one tat doesn't look great the next thing the person does is add to the first mistake with another and another. Pretty soon they are covered in graffiti like a wall in a ghetto bathroom. Stop encouraging this. I have a tat of an eagle on my bicep. It's OK, but my Mother cried. Flirt, don't encourage this!!!
gloababatrana
Created by: gloababatrana

4/24/20 @ 6:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Many mistakes in life are not "forever" mistakes. You can change your mind and get a do-over. Not true with tats. They are forever. Encouraging tats is WRONG. How many tattoos have you seen that actually improve a great bod? Darn few. And when one tat doesn't look great the next thing the person does is add to the first mistake with another and another. Pretty soon they are covered in graffiti like a wall in a ghetto bathroom. Stop encouraging this. I have a tat of an eagle on my bicep. It's OK, but my Mother cried. Flirt, don't encourage this!!!

How exactly is Flirt "encouraging" this?

perfessir
Created by: perfessir

4/24/20 @ 7:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't care for most tattoos either, but I haven't seen flirt encourage them. I'd wager models already have their tattoos before they ever even heard of flirt.
Marc_Brantley
Created by: marc_brantley

4/24/20 @ 7:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not really my thing either. I come here for the unmarked smooth bodies in good shape. Not for body art.
River Godfrey
Created by: River Godfrey

4/24/20 @ 8:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i have no tattoos, but i don't see anything bad in it. if u don't like guys with tats - just don't watch them. what's a problem? :)
graybearphx
Created by: graybearphx

4/27/20 @ 10:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I also have no clue how F4F is perceived to be "encouraging" tattoos, although perhaps the original poster means they don't DIScourage it either. Neither one would be necessary, in my opinion.

Personally, I I prefer guys without tats, although one or two small tattoos - especially with a purpose or story behind it - is fine. (My favorite model has a tattoo of a likeness of his younger brother, who died at an early age.)

But I pass by any models with tat "sleeves" or artwork covering most of their chest or stomach. Some guys like it, but I simply don't. Different strokes...
Created by: midnightvoiceco

4/28/20 @ 1:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

How is Flirt encouraging this? Cite examples of what you're referring to. Perhaps a better question would be, why are the studios not more stringent in their requirements? I'm not opposed to tats, per se; in fact, I rather like them in the right places on the right body. Just that when I look at an incredibly well developed body, and may be paying for some sort of service, I'd prefer to see it unadorned with tats. Detracts from all the hard work the model/performer put in to perfect his body.

Created by: male4622

5/5/20 @ 9:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am cool with tattoos...or without tattoos. What matters is the guy. If he is kind and has tattoos, so be it. It's kind of a thing now with the millenial crowd. Not sure how Flirt is encouraging it.
Created by: kheldarxy

5/9/20 @ 3:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see how Flirt is encouraging tattoos. Modern culture is currently all about beards and tattoos, so it follows the young men and women who work on Flirt will likewise show up with tattoos. I personally don't mind tattoos from the shoulder and down; neck and face tattoos are disgusting. In ten years when you are applying for any sort of corporate job, face tattoos will be totally disqualifying. This can also apply in the hospitality industry. For example, the cruise industry won't hire you unless all tattoos can be covered up.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/31/21 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bowdown Models usually joined up with F4F with tats already. Whether they add or not is there own expressive selves. As far as I know there is no requirement nor any encouragement or discouragement. The general expression probably still is if you don't like what you see choose another. Maybe ask VSMEDIA to add category of no tattoos.
NOTSURE0315
Created by: notsure0315

5/31/21 @ 1:55am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

:bowdown Models usually joined up with F4F with tats already. Whether they add or not is there own expressive selves. As far as I know there is no requirement nor any encouragement or discouragement. The general expression probably still is if you don't like what you see choose another. Maybe ask VSMEDIA to add category of no tattoos.
ColinTexas
Created by: colintexas

8/15/21 @ 9:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I prefer...smooth clean un-inked skin especially a clean torso and clean back. A small arm or leg tattoo is okay, but on the fingers and toes it makes the hands/feet look dirty. For me, if a guy has a sleeve or huge arm or leg tatto....I'm gone. The neck, not for me.
That's just me guys...there is someone for everyone out there. Just not my thing.
Created by: gofish

8/15/21 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Not sure if flirt encourages tattoo and hey if any model is considering one go with a temporary tattoo just to see what impact it might have. Yes it is something of a shame when you see a well built guy just covered in tattoo which basically overshadows the physical form. Having said that I think for some who have tattoo they hold something of a personal meaning and these guys most likely won't get fully body tattoos in the first place.
Guess when it comes to tattoos each to their own, and hey don't judge a guy with tattoo as there could be an interest person you might be overlooking. :winkwink :winkwink :winkwink
Luv2flirt
Created by: luv2flirt

8/15/21 @ 7:27pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I’ve met lots of very kind, polite, and good reciprocating conversationalists that have tattoos. I don’t mind tattoos as long at the are arranged nicely on lean sexy muscular body’s and the guys have very sexy handsome faces (I personally in my opinion noticed lots of handsome tatted guys). I do like no tattoos too but I don’t have a preference either or is fine in my case. I’ve had the best time in private with tatted guys but that’s just my personal experience.
misterWives
Created by: misterwives

8/16/21 @ 12:18am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Don't really understand your reasoning for tattoos being problematic, but care to explain how exactly Flirt is 'encouraging' this? Also, while it may not be a perfect "solution," you do know that tattoos can be removed, right?
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails