User status
Vistos ahora
OBTÉN TUS OFERTAS AQUÍ LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Male Performer Chat

Jomo Stone WARNING
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Male Performer Chat: Jomo Stone WARNING
mahanakhon
Created by: mahanakhon

7/26/23 @ 3:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
mahanakhon

7/28/23 @ 7:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

So, my post on "Jomo Stone" was removed by admin *no comment* If anybody likes to have more information on "Jomo Stone", feel free to contact me.
Created by: jaygatsby1925

7/29/23 @ 10:34pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

What’s the point of the Male Performer Chat if a member cannot post about his experience with a model, whether good or bad, without it being removed? Flirt makes money off some real scam artists and it should at least let members warn each other. Lord knows I could name a few.
Created by: gofish

8/2/23 @ 12:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Strange to note that there are no reviews for this model https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/jomo-stone/about.php.
While admin can remove some posting on the forum I do believe it is often due to the wording in the posting than anything else. Members can post a review on any models bio page, but again take care with the wording. Yes a model can request it to be removed which reveals a lot about them. Pretty sure any model can message any member who had a bad experience to try to work something out that might benefit both of them, but that is up to the model to take action. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Created by: midnightvoiceco

8/3/23 @ 12:29am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Strange to note that there are no reviews for this model https://www.flirt4free.com/models/bios/jomo-stone/about.php.
While admin can remove some posting on the forum I do believe it is often due to the wording in the posting than anything else. Members can post a review on any models bio page, but again take care with the wording. Yes a model can request it to be removed which reveals a lot about them. Pretty sure any model can message any member who had a bad experience to try to work something out that might benefit both of them, but that is up to the model to take action. :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

A bad experience I had with a performer turned into something good. Went into the room of a performer I had visited before, he was in the midst of some sort of temper tantrum about something a visitor said and kicked me and apparently others out of the room. I had said absolutely nothing, had just entered. So I wrote a scathing review of him. He read it and emailed me direct, initially chastizing me, but in a later email apologizing for both the boot out of the room and his previous email. We exchanged a few other emails, I visited his room multiple times, and paid for some shows with him. He was very VERY good in private. He's no longer here, I always wondered what happened to him.

mahanakhon

8/6/23 @ 3:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks guys for your posts. I have met Sidic (his real name) many years ago in NYC and he still owes me about 1000$ that I helped him with after he was deported. He is originally from Ghana, but lives in Johannesburg now, and I know that he has screwed people over for a living there, too. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more details, I also have old pics (He was MUCH more attractive back then). :angel
Created by: gofish

8/6/23 @ 9:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thanks guys for your posts. I have met Sidic (his real name) many years ago in NYC and he still owes me about 1000$ that I helped him with after he was deported. He is originally from Ghana, but lives in Johannesburg now, and I know that he has screwed people over for a living there, too. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more details, I also have old pics (He was MUCH more attractive back then). :angel

mahanakhon sorry to hear of your experience with this model but wit any luck his luck will run out when he tries something with the wrong person.
:thumbsup :thumbsup
mahanakhon

8/10/23 @ 4:05am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I followed your advicer and left a review - which was also deleted 2 days later! Seems that f4f puts profit over everything. Instead of thanking me for warning their customer of a scam artist, all efforts are blocked and deleted. Sad!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Créditos
VIP ESTADO
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP
PASE
90 CRÉDITOS
100 Créditos Gratis
$10
Cambiar
Acceso completo instantáneo
Fuente VIP Dorada
Hasta 10 apodos reservados
Email performers with attachments
Vista previa más grande del video privado
Desactivar a los usuarios sin membresía del chat (no usuarios grises)
Acceso a foros VIP
Gratis Acceso ilimitado a tus propios espectáculos grabados
Gratis 150 videos diarios disponibles durante 7días
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Acceso al archivo de videos destacados para adultos
Gratis Acceso a las galerías de fotos de modelos
VIP 30 días de membresía
MÁS 150 CRÉDITOS GRATIS!
$39.95*
Cambiar
PASE
$39.95*
Cambiar
Card Verification(CVV2)
El número CVV2 es un número especial impreso en tu tarjeta de crédito que provee protección extra contra fraudes.
Completar la compra
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Los nombres de usuario y las contraseñas distinguen entre mayúsculas y minúsculas
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails