User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / News & Announcements

Videos: Pricing and Purchase Option Improvements
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
News & Announcements: Videos: Pricing and Purchase Option Improvements
Created by: olddad12

8/9/12 @ 2:54pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

900 a joke right even for the groups that most members paid 50 credits for
ladolceboy
Created by: ladolceboy

8/10/12 @ 8:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I can't even imagine shilling out 900 credits for a video

As an update to my earlier post, I've contacted one of my favorite performers (who regularly posts lots of VOD content) regarding this issue, and (surprise) no response yet.

I will also say that I've noticed some performers' shows are still priced reasonably, or more in line with the previous pricing model (50 credits for a 4-5 minute show). The caveat is that 1-4 minute shows from the same performer cost 50 credits as well (or more). Meanwhile, I've noticed some performers' shows are now priced at odd amounts, such as 58 credits for a 2-minute show, which makes very little sense to me personally.

One possible workaround that I've found, speaking as someone who enjoyed VOD titles on a BUDGET, is to opt for the credit-per-minute option. If you're like me, and you enjoy the shorter-legth "tidbit" shows, sometimes the credit-per-minute option ends up costing far less. For example, a 2-minute VOD title might cost 60 credits or more for 24-hour access, but that same title might only cost 6 credits for the per-minute option. This option may be obvious to most of those reading this, but personally I never considered per-minute viewing before the price change. Of course, the drawback here is that you don't have 24-hour access, so you have to consider that.

Overall, I'm still unhappy with the change and considering weening myself off the VOD "habit" once and for all.
Created by: phil_usa

8/10/12 @ 8:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

...I have been finding a lot of very reasonably priced 10 min. VOD's that are now under 100 credits for 24 hours.

...This is giving me a chance to see some models that I have not seen before. :)
ILbill
Created by: ilbill

8/11/12 @ 7:06pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Guys and Gals,

There seems to be a misconception that the 1 Day Access (24 Hr Price Option) has simply been "hacked up". Truth be told, we have respectively adjusted the price points to take into account both the length of the videos and Price Per Minute (PPM) rates, which have been set by their respective models.

It is unfortunate that with this change the 150 price point was lost, but we are still making significant improvements to the Videos system in hopes of making the entire experience even more enjoyable.

Hope everyone is tuning in for Flirt's Sex Games Promo and hope everyone has a great weekend!

this is a price hike it a shame you can't admit it. tell me would you pay the kind of prices your asking now i don't think so i haven't bought too many vods in the past and i can tell you at the prices now i never will

RedHulk_99
Created by: redhulk_99

8/11/12 @ 8:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

No its a price hike and if I have 900 creds I am doing a show not watching a vid. I have said it before and I still believe all member should have access to thier own shows not just vips. So far this has shown me they dont care about customer serive and frankly there are other sites out there.

8/12/12 @ 12:08am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

stop the bs its a price hike my fav model now has 24 new vods of groups which you could have watch live foe 50 cr. now we woulgd have to pay up to 900 lol i notice also the veiws of the groups vods are low 24 exciting groups but only 4 views people are not buying before i wouda bought them all at 150
wonderboi2009
Created by: wonderboi2009

8/12/12 @ 1:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a per-minute VOD viewer, the new pricing makes more sense. The 24 hour price appears to be 60% of the cpm price for the full length of the VOD, with a 50 credit minimum. What is making the prices absurdly high are the videos that are still set to 40 cpm now that the caps/fixed pricing structure are gone. Fortunately the studios seem to be figuring that out and reducing them to 10 or 6 cpm.

btw, you can use the cpm viewing to quickly space through the video to see if it worth watching in its entirety for only a few credits. The cpm option here only bills for time actually spent in the video, unlike some other sites which bill for the entire length of the video the moment you hit play.

Created by: vs_nubia

8/14/12 @ 12:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

As a per-minute VOD viewer, the new pricing makes more sense. The 24 hour price appears to be 60% of the cpm price for the full length of the VOD, with a 50 credit minimum. What is making the prices absurdly high are the videos that are still set to 40 cpm now that the caps/fixed pricing structure are gone. Fortunately the studios seem to be figuring that out and reducing them to 10 or 6 cpm.

btw, you can use the cpm viewing to quickly space through the video to see if it worth watching in its entirety for only a few credits. The cpm option here only bills for time actually spent in the video, unlike some other sites which bill for the entire length of the video the moment you hit play.

Yes, selecting the 24 Hour Access Option is set at a 40% discount from watching the entire video at a PPM rate (now priced with a cap of 900 credits). If you want to take advantage of watching a video from start to finish, unlimited for a 24 hour period, then it definitely becomes a great option for you to choose the 1 Day purchase option. If you feel you want to sit and fast forward through the video, then selecting the PPM rate still works for you.

8/14/12 @ 3:19pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

not when you had the same deal for 150 instead of 900
budgie333
Created by: budgie333

8/15/12 @ 6:48am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I asked some models via pm about changing 40 cpm to put 24 VOD price down...and they had no idea what i was talking about.

maybe f4f should cut have the max cpm price to bring down the ridiculous expensive 24 hour vod prices.
Created by: vs_nubia

8/16/12 @ 3:04pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Now you can watch all of Group and Party Chats for only 50 credits, per video, for an entire 24 hours.

See all of the Party Chats here:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/categories/girls/party+chat/
http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/catego ries/guys/party+chat/

Group chats are still being made available on a daily basis. Check out the new arrivals for group chat videos here:

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/browse.php?a=browse
Created by: .jeffie.

8/16/12 @ 6:14pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The second link above should be :

http://www.flirt4free.com/vod/categories/guys/party+chat/

:thumbsup

8/16/12 @ 7:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

thanks keep it coming
nastytalker
Created by: nastytalker

9/25/12 @ 8:43am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I would like to know the statics for vod now since they did away with the 150 cap. my gave favorite model charges 30 c p m an 40 for duo
which it makes it impossible to watch a vod with them.
gamblerguy
Created by: gamblerguy

11/2/12 @ 11:10pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I was really pleased to see last night a new feature on the vod's, displaying 10 intermittent screen captures from the video below it when you clicked on it. I thought this was a great way to tell if its worth paying to watch and a real service to the customers, but lo and behold, its gone today. What was it, an experiment? A tease? Why has it been discontinued? I find the recently added preview feature of showing you the first 20 seconds or so fairly worthless, since it really gives you no idea in most cases of what will be happening. Now there are some models I will pay to see in anything, but there are a lot of others whom I'd like to have an idea of what they are getting up to before I spend credits. The old way gave us a glimpse halfway through the video, so you had a better chance of knowing what the video consisted of. What was shown last night was a huge improvement on both methods, showing glimpses of the entire video. What, was it too user friendly to us viewers or were there glitches that had to be worked out?
Created by: ronnie-uk

11/3/12 @ 10:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Gamblerguy - you might like to see the comments about the storyboard (10 thumbnail pics) and the 12 second preview in the following topic in the Technical Support forum:

http://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=9&thread_id=1007&num_posts=2

The storyboard has been here for a few weeks now.
mnbear3
Created by: mnbear3

11/13/12 @ 4:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have made a few changes to video pricing and purchase options! Formerly known as Video-On-Demand (VOD), videos have been available since 2008, and since then, we continue to make small but significant improvements.

Videos may still be purchased using the 24 Hour Playback Option. This option has simply been updated to reflect a more accurate and fairer rate to respective videos, whereas before the 1-Day passes were available in 1 of 15 different price points.

The 7-Day Playback Option has now been removed. We hope it wont be missed, as it was rarely utilized to purchase videos.

Pay-Per-Minute (PPM) purchase is still available and has remained unchanged, as it is our most widely and frequently used option for video streaming.

As our Videos archives continue to grow each and every day, we continue to make enhancements to better the viewing experience! Stay tuned for more exciting video news to come!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED????????? There used to be models with videos as little as 6cpm.....now EVERYONE seems to be at 40 CPM....you call THAT an improvement????

:mad
mms216
Created by: mms216

11/15/12 @ 9:11pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Improvement my ass! All my recorded shows are now costing me $4.00 a minute! Once I burn out the rest of my credits I'm done with this site. Most of my favorite models are on another site, which by the way only charges $.99 a minute for my favorite shows. Slavianka I will miss you though.
geoff28
Created by: geoff28

11/16/12 @ 2:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Improvement my ass! All my recorded shows are now costing me $4.00 a minute! Once I burn out the rest of my credits I'm done with this site. Most of my favorite models are on another site, which by the way only charges $.99 a minute for my favorite shows. Slavianka I will miss you though.

I agree with the previous comments about these grotesque price increases. To push a 6cpm vod up to 40cpm is a 900% increase that is quite unjustified. This is especially the case where vids are over 4 years old, as are several of my own purchased shows, since being pre-HD they're often in poorish quality. One doesn't mind paying 6cpm for somewhat fuzzy vids, where the show itself is still worth seeing again, but hiking their price up to 40cpm is outrageous. I did raise this same point in another thread in the tech forum but was told it's "a ploy" to get you to go VIP (which I used to be at one time but am not at the moment).

Then again a lot of these older vids are of guys who have long since left the site, so they're not gaining any financial benefit from their old vids being watched again. I think the 6cpm rate should be reintroduced for vids of over 2 years old to reflect their age and the lower standards of the webcams of the day. All other more recent vods should come down to at least 20cpm because 40cpm is far too high, being almost in some cases the same price as a live show. Does anyone think these suggestions might be taken up by the F4F powers-that-be? :)
Mattmar01
Created by: mattmar01

12/3/12 @ 8:57pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The site is over priced. I may have to go elsewhere. :offtopic .
all the features cost money, what do you give the loyal customers except the shaft when new ideas are revealed.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails