User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Freezing in Cam2Cam
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Freezing in Cam2Cam
zakrath
Created by: zakrath

12/18/17 @ 7:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It seems that, during cam2cam in private shows, the performer will inform me that my image is frozen. The only workaround is to stop and start cam2cam again, but it is getting disruptive. I thought at first it was the latest version of Firefox, or one of my add-ons (NoScript in particular), but it is not the case.

Is there a more permanent solution in the works?
Created by: vskurtis

12/18/17 @ 7:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello,

Thank you for this information, We are currently looking into this issue. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Created by: z-money

12/18/17 @ 8:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I've been having the same problem. It is very disruptive to the show. I checked that my flash was updated, and couldn't find anything else that was wrong.
Created by: lyubovniklili

12/19/17 @ 10:27am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm also having the same issue. I can't have a cam2cam session without having to restart my cam a few times. Sometimes I have to do this every 2 minutes.
Created by: il_gato

12/26/17 @ 2:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Any update on this issue yet?
Created by: vs_scottl

12/26/17 @ 7:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Update: We've identified what we believe is the cause of the freezing and its a problem with the player on the performer end when the performer is also having spurious connectivity problems. We're exploring our options to resolve this problem as soon as possible.
PeteK
Created by: petek

12/29/17 @ 5:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great problems this morning 29Dec approx 3am EST.(8am UK/GMT time)
Could not get cam2Cam tester to work at all on the tester page on Firefox (version 57.0.3 (64-bit) let alone work in a a model's room.
It worked on Chrome in the tester page but was denying access (frozen pop up to allow cam showing it as Deny) in the models room.
Microsoft Edge worked in tester page but I did not check in model's room as had wasted too many credits already.
Has the Cam2Cam problem been fixed yet before I waste anymore credits?

12/29/17 @ 8:28pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Great problems this morning 29Dec approx 3am EST.(8am UK/GMT time)
Could not get cam2Cam tester to work at all on the tester page on Firefox (version 57.0.3 (64-bit) let alone work in a a model's room.
It worked on Chrome in the tester page but was denying access (frozen pop up to allow cam showing it as Deny) in the models room.
Microsoft Edge worked in tester page but I did not check in model's room as had wasted too many credits already.
Has the Cam2Cam problem been fixed yet before I waste anymore credits?

This is a different problem than the first couple of reports in this thread and sounds like a browser(s) issue. Browsers are making it pretty hard to enable flash these days.

Chrome:
- First check Three-vertical-dots menu->Settings->Advanced->Content Settings->Flash and make sure that the top-most slider is set to 'Ask First (recommended)' in stead of 'Block'.
- Go to the cam test page: https://www.flirt4free.com/help-popups/cam2cam.php
- In the address bar at the top of the browser to the left of the URL you'll see either a circle-with-an-i-in-it icon or a lock icon. Click on the icon to reveal a menu. On the bottom of this menu is a 'site options' button; click it. Find the 'Flash' setting in the page that opens and change the setting to 'Allow'.
- Close menu, reload cam test page and make sure the test player works.
- Flash should now load on flirt4free without needing to answer yes to any questions. Until they go and change it again, at least.

Firefox:
- Make sure flash is installed (https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
- Choose the Hamburger menu (three stacked lines) -> Add-Ons option
- Make sure Shockwave Flash is set to 'Always Activate'.
- Flash should now load on flirt4free without needing to answer yes to any questions. Until they go and change it again, at least.

Edge:
- First check the three-horizontal-dots menu->Settings->View Advanced Settings->Use Adobe Flash option and make sure it's set to 'On'.
- Go to the cam test page: https://www.flirt4free.com/help-popups/cam2cam.php
- In the address bar at the top of the browser to the left of the URL you'll see either a circle-with-an-i-in-it icon or a lock icon. Click on the icon to reveal a menu. On the bottom of this menu is a slider to manage website permissions for Adobe Flash. Make sure the setting is set to 'On'. Reload page to verify that flash content is displayed without a question.

Please note that we're working on a flashless cam to cam solution and should have something to show off in Q1 2018.

12/30/17 @ 6:30am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have had this problem a few times before, but I'm almost certain it's an issue on my side. A complete restart of my computer has fixed it every time. I also recently downloaded and installed "PPAPI Plug-in" for Flash, which I've read is for using Flash on Chrome, the browser I use. There's already a built-in Flash player for Chrome, but I thought what the heck, why not. My cam always starts now, but still have the issue of freezing cam during shows.
zakrath

12/31/17 @ 8:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Today I updated Flash, set it to Always Active in Firefox (57.0.3), and I still get the cam2cam being frozen on the performer's end (but my own seems fine). I click on Stop Cam and Start Cam to restart streaming, but it fails after 30 to 60 seconds.
BruceSpanner
Created by: brucespanner

1/6/18 @ 11:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A similar thing happens sometimes when you 'make an offer' the screen will go in to the girls profile pic/screenshot for pvt/multiuser and the total crds you stated in the offer are taken from your account.

1/7/18 @ 9:01pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

A similar thing happens sometimes when you 'make an offer' the screen will go in to the girls profile pic/screenshot for pvt/multiuser and the total crds you stated in the offer are taken from your account.

This is expected behavior, actually. The video reembeds on the page after your first pledge to apply your new video token. I agree it could be better, but worlds different from a c2c freeze up.

zakrath

1/18/18 @ 11:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just an update to my current situation:
The performers did an upgrade on their end, and now cam2cam freezes a lot less often as it did. Instead of every 30 seconds, it's now after 5 minutes or so. While it does still freeze, it is a major improvement.

To be on the safe side, I updated my webcam drivers, but I still have cam2cam freeze after 5 minutes.

1/19/18 @ 9:47am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

now cam2cam freezes a lot less often as it did. Instead of every 30 seconds, it's now after 5 minutes or so. While it does still freeze, it is a major improvement.

Same for me, I noticed a big improvement. Yesterday was my first hour-long cam2cam session without freezing :thumbsup . On average it still freezes a few times (for me it's more like every 20 min or so) but now it has drop to an acceptable level.

1/19/18 @ 12:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Just an update to my current situation:
The performers did an upgrade on their end, and now cam2cam freezes a lot less often as it did. Instead of every 30 seconds, it's now after 5 minutes or so. While it does still freeze, it is a major improvement.

To be on the safe side, I updated my webcam drivers, but I still have cam2cam freeze after 5 minutes

Nice to hear that our player updates made a difference!

Obviously we'd still like to tackle the remaining freeze ups. What's the experience like visually on your end when the video freezes up? Does your preview of yourself continue to playback or is that frozen too?

1/19/18 @ 6:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it happened to me I didn't know my cam feed was frozen until the model told me, then I stopped and restarted my cam.

1/19/18 @ 10:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When it happened to me I didn't know my cam feed was frozen until the model told me, then I stopped and restarted my cam.

Same for me, every time it looks fine on my side until I'm being told by the model that my video feed froze on her side.
Herodoto
Created by: herodoto

1/20/18 @ 1:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

#ME TOO.I was planning to buy a new pc.
zakrath

1/21/18 @ 2:08pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don't see it freezing on my end at all. The performer is the one who tells me that I'm freezing on their end.
By pressing Stop Cam and Start Cam, I re-establish my video and audio feed to the performer. It is not isolated to one performer, by the way.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails