User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Technical Support: New Layout
Kyproud
Created by: kyproud

4/10/19 @ 7:43pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I don’t know that I’ve ever responded before, but are you serious? Guest users are your test group? I would think paying members are the opinions that should take priority. How about a broadcast message asking paying members if they would like to opt in? I’m not a fan of the new interface at all, and as of this evening, I’m not even seeing the option to revert to the old one.

You all can do better.
Created by: saphia44

4/11/19 @ 12:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree. The new layout is not at all user friendly. I mainly use an Ipad and I find it very difficult to navigate. I'd like the option to re-size the view. And where did the emojis go? If these options are there it certainly is well hidden.

Please bring back to option to change to the old version. I've spoken with several models and they don't seemed please with it either.
Created by: vskurtis

4/17/19 @ 3:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have to agree. The new layout is not at all user friendly. I mainly use an Ipad and I find it very difficult to navigate. I'd like the option to re-size the view. And where did the emojis go? If these options are there it certainly is well hidden.

Please bring back to option to change to the old version. I've spoken with several models and they don't seemed please with it either.

Hello, Emojis are still available on your mobile devices. It is mentioned here on this thread below, The emojis are the same stock emojis you use to text on your devices.

https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=9&thread_id=3951&utm_source=forum _notifications&utm_campaign=triggered&utm_term=FORUM_9&utm_content=2019-04-13&utm_medium=email
hornysucker1
Created by: hornysucker1

4/18/19 @ 8:52pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Absolutely hate the new interface, and now you have taken away the option to use the old version, I think I’m done with the site, after being a member for years. Not that updates couldn’t have been made to the old version, but the new version is the worst.

I'm with Haven on this one. All you have now is a "leave beta" tab which, when you click it, brings you right back to this "new version" which is awful. Why did you feel the need to "update" from something workable to something that isn't?

trunder
Created by: trunder

4/18/19 @ 9:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm with Haven on this one. All you have now is a "leave beta" tab which, when you click it, brings you right back to this "new version" which is awful. Why did you feel the need to "update" from something workable to something that isn't?

I hate this "new version" it's a step backwards. Does F4F really care about it's customers? Please bring back the "old version" !

:twocents
trunder
Created by: trunder

4/18/19 @ 9:25pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I hate this "new version" it's a step backwards. Does F4F really care about it's customers? Please bring back the "old version" !

Harpocrates
Created by: harpocrates

4/19/19 @ 4:14am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They obviously don‘t care at all - especially on tablet flirt is meanwhile a pain in ass.
I need to turn iPad to be able to read text - text overlay just covers tits and pussy and is hard to read too.
And - once they went a step forward (which usually means a step backward for members) they stay there and try to find something else to make worse. May it be new created math (for discount calculation) or other things - I barely can remember a change which made the experience better for me

Created by: vslowellvip

4/19/19 @ 12:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

They obviously don‘t care at all - especially on tablet flirt is meanwhile a pain in ass.
I need to turn iPad to be able to read text - text overlay just covers tits and pussy and is hard to read too.
And - once they went a step forward (which usually means a step backward for members) they stay there and try to find something else to make worse. May it be new created math (for discount calculation) or other things - I barely can remember a change which made the experience better for me

Can you send us a screen cap and let us know if you are using landscape mode or portrait mode on tablet and what type of tablet you have?

If you rotate the tablet into portrait mode the chat will become it's own section under the video and you should be able to see the video without anything overlaying on top.

We will do our best to fix this issue ASAP.

Harpocrates
Created by: harpocrates

4/19/19 @ 1:59pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Can you send us a screen cap and let us know if you are using landscape mode or portrait mode on tablet and what type of tablet you have?

If you rotate the tablet into portrait mode the chat will become it's own section under the video and you should be able to see the video without anything overlaying on top.

We will do our best to fix this issue ASAP.

Am using IPad Pro landscape in a stand with keyboard. I know about the separate chat field in landscape - but if I go portrait I can‘t use stand.
So it is not an option for me.
In landscape the overlay of normal member is barely readable - and if it is a shoutout - or a Fanclubmember the background of the text line covers the goodies

4/19/19 @ 2:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Harpocrates,
I completely understand now, thank you so much for your quick response. We are working on a way to get give you and other members an optional so no goodies are covered on landscape view. I will post when this is available working on it as we speak.

4/19/19 @ 2:23pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Harpocrates,

I forgot to let you know in the meantime you can just tap in middle of the screen to make all objects on top of the video disappear, tap again or on the left side eyeball icon that appears to see all the chat elements again.

4/19/19 @ 4:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have updated the iPad view in landscape mode.

If you click the 3 dot icon in the send field next to the send message button a menu will come up, in the menu if you turn off full screen mode you will then get a view similar to portrait view. This view will allow you to see the video without chat on top of it, chat messages are now below the video. Since we want to give users the biggest video size the area below the chat isn't as tall but you can still scroll to see any messages you may have missed.

Please let me know if you guys have any feedback on this? The other alternative is to make the video not as wide (having black bars on the right/left sides) this would allow for a taller area for the chat messages.

Note: If you are having trouble seeing the update please clear your cache to get the most recent update.

4/24/19 @ 5:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

We have consolidated a list of fixes, updates and feature here: https://www.flirt4free.com/forums/threads.php?forum_id=9&thread_id=3973&num_posts=0
Please check them out and bring up anything we have not addressed yet on that thread.

Thank you!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails