User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Notifications... FAIL!
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Notifications... FAIL!
_10cc_
Created by: _10cc_

10/8/20 @ 9:21pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The MULTITUDE of ew Notification toggles.. DO NOT WORK. Are we supposed to logoff and back on for the settings to actually activate (or deactivate) properly?
Created by: vscustomerservice

10/8/20 @ 9:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, yes logging off and logging back in will force any updates or changes made to your account
Thank you

wg
Created by: domrlover

10/9/20 @ 7:19am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, there is a save button at the bottom of each category that you need to click to save any toggle changes!! I made that mistake the first time, it was only when I kept scrolling that I saw it! :) hope it helps man!
_10cc_

10/9/20 @ 8:49am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, yes logging off and logging back in will force any updates or changes made to your account
Thank you

wg

Idid this. The changes still are not accurate.

_10cc_

10/9/20 @ 8:53am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Also, there is a save button at the bottom of each category that you need to click to save any toggle changes!! I made that mistake the first time, it was only when I kept scrolling that I saw it! :) hope it helps man!

I did use the SAVE button. On all 3 tabs and their toggled categories, still not accurate. I have only ONE toggle left completely on and that is the notification when a model signs on to the site. All others are toggled off.. yet i am still getting notifications about anniversaries, models level achievements, etc...

Created by: domrlover

10/9/20 @ 10:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The only other suggestion that I have then is to log out, clear your cache and try again!! its still a new feature, so will have a couple of bugs whilst they roll it out! lets hope that the IT team can sort it quickly for you! but I find clearing the cache for this site works quite well in some cases!!

Good luck in getting it sorted man!
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

10/9/20 @ 11:17am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi _10cc_!

Clearing your cache and cookies should resolve any issues. One thing to note, turning off notifications will not clear out any notifications you had already received, it only stops future notifications.

If you are still having issues, please provide a screenshot so we can look into this a bit further. Phone: 1-800-685-9236 Email: CustomerService@vsmedia.com
perfessir
Created by: perfessir

10/9/20 @ 8:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi _10cc_!

Clearing your cache and cookies should resolve any issues. One thing to note, turning off notifications will not clear out any notifications you had already received, it only stops future notifications.

If you are still having issues, please provide a screenshot so we can look into this a bit further. Phone: 1-800-685-9236 Email: CustomerService@vsmedia.com

Software has progressed to the point that we shouldn't have to clear our cache and cookies. It's been more than a decade since anyone else told me to do that. Maybe flirt's software goals are too complex for its staff to implement.
woody06
Created by: woody06

10/11/20 @ 4:07am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I did use the SAVE button. On all 3 tabs and their toggled categories, still not accurate. I have only ONE toggle left completely on and that is the notification when a model signs on to the site. All others are toggled off.. yet i am still getting notifications about anniversaries, models level achievements, etc...

I concur completely with _10cc_!! I've tried everything over the past three days to disable all notifications
(except one each in the "User Actions" and "General" categories) to no avail.:(

My environment is latest Firefox (ver 81) under Windows 7. Logging in daily with "clean" browser
(history, cache, cookies cleared) and reenabling, saving, disabling and saving again all notification
toggles in all three categories (except those two I mentioned earlier) DOES NOT stop the notifications
from coming!!

Your assistance and investigation into this matter would be most appreciated.

Sending screenshots of all the disabled "My Account" Live Notification settings or of sample notification
bell bubbles or related dropdown notifications would not shed any further light on the problem, so I
won't be doing that.

Thanks in advance!
Woody
Created by: alberich

10/11/20 @ 6:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi _10cc_!

Could you enable the notification stop in case of notification disabled for me ? Obviously I am blocked for disabling notification. I did all, cleared cache, cleared history, clearded cookies restarted the computer, ran 3 times around the block - and still I get disabled notifications

:helpme
Free2Flirt4U
Created by: free2flirt4u

10/11/20 @ 1:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Could you enable the notification stop in case of notification disabled for me ? Obviously I am blocked for disabling notification. I did all, cleared cache, cleared history, clearded cookies restarted the computer, ran 3 times around the block - and still I get disabled notifications

:helpme

Did you try standing on one foot and tap the top of your head with one hand and rub your belly with the other?

If you already tried it, try again but with other foot.
Or perhaps reversing your hands
:orglaugh

Created by: vs_jamie

10/11/20 @ 2:55pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, apologies for the frustration you're experiencing. We've been able to recreate the turning-off not working on a few notification types and are working to fix it. We'll post on here once resolved. Thank you for letting us know.
VsLauren
Created by: vslauren

10/14/20 @ 4:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello, apologies for the frustration you're experiencing. We've been able to recreate the turning-off not working on a few notification types and are working to fix it. We'll post on here once resolved. Thank you for letting us know.

Hi all!

Thank you for the feedback on this issue. We have resolved it and the enabling/disabling of all notification types is working properly. Please let us know if you experience any other issues.
woody06
Created by: woody06

10/15/20 @ 3:52am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hi all!

Thank you for the feedback on this issue. We have resolved it and the enabling/disabling of all notification types is working properly. Please let us know if you experience any other issues.

VSLauren, vs_jamie,

Thanks very much for your work and the work of anyone else on your team who was involved in
the investigation and resolution of this problem with the disabling/enabling/turning on/off of
the live notification toggle settings!! :thumbsup:)

I actually received only one new notification since I logged in to F4F today (remember I essentially
had ALL notifcations disabled except for two, one each in the "User Actions" and "General" categories),
and I realized it was one i had never seen before. Sure enough it was one of two just-added
notifications in the "General" category ("Feature Show Starts", "Model First Time Login")!! I have since
disabled both of those new toggle settings as well.

Again thanks for the great work!
Woody
Created by: vs_jamie

10/15/20 @ 2:32pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

VSLauren, vs_jamie,

Thanks very much for your work and the work of anyone else on your team who was involved in
the investigation and resolution of this problem with the disabling/enabling/turning on/off of
the live notification toggle settings!! :thumbsup:)

I actually received only one new notification since I logged in to F4F today (remember I essentially
had ALL notifcations disabled except for two, one each in the "User Actions" and "General" categories),
and I realized it was one i had never seen before. Sure enough it was one of two just-added
notifications in the "General" category ("Feature Show Starts", "Model First Time Login")!! I have since
disabled both of those new toggle settings as well.

Again thanks for the great work!
Woody

No problem, glad it's working for you! As to the new ones you noticed, we had turned those off right after launch when another member reported they weren't working properly, and we turned them back on yesterday so that would be why they suddenly started appearing. Please let us know if anything else comes up!
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Feature Show Ticket
Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Feature Show Ticket
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails