User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Subscriptions Being Changed
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Subscriptions Being Changed
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

10/31/12 @ 12:20pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When I checked my e-mail this morning, I was missing my usual 4-8 notifications that models had come online. Then, when I logged into the site and checked the Subscriptions page, I found that somehow--I do not know how or why--the "Receive Subscriptions" box had been switched from "Yes" to "No."

This is not the first time it has happened. I do not usually go to the Subscriptions page, so I do not think I did anything that would cause this change. Why is it happening? How can I prevent it from happening again?

Also, please clarify: if a model sends me an e-mail, I will still receive it in my Inbox on the site, but I simply will not receive a notification at my outside e-mail about it, right?
misty4u
Created by: misty4u

10/31/12 @ 1:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Hello Z Occasionally this has happened in the past I'm not sure what cause's this to happen. All you simply need to do is click the boxes of the notifications you wish to recieve and click yes again to verify which sounds like you have done already. In answer to your other question you should recieve an offline email message for each thing you have clicked to recieve notifications about such as models online etc... You should recieve an offline email telling you when a certain model emails you here on F4F in your Inbox stating that they have sent you a message. i hope this helps you out Z in your questionsnot sure what caused the notification thing to unclick from Yes to No but I think it happens when subscriptions come up for renewal from time to time. Happy Flirting Z Misty :) :winkwink :thumbsup :angel
Created by: VS_Brad

10/31/12 @ 2:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most likely you had an email bounce back or you replied to an email, either of these could cause you to be automatically unsubscribed.

Brad
zyxwv098

10/31/12 @ 5:38pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Most likely you had an email bounce back or you replied to an email, either of these could cause you to be automatically unsubscribed.

Brad

I assume you mean an e-mail I sent through the system bounced back to me, or replied to an e-mail through the system. But why would this cause the un-subscription?

And again, if a model sends me an e-mail through the site, if I am unsubscribed I would not receive an e-mail notifying me of it but it would still appear in my Inbox on the site, right?
Created by: .jeffie.

10/31/12 @ 5:41pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I assume you mean an e-mail I sent through the system bounced back to me, or replied to an e-mail through the system. But why would this cause the un-subscription?

I think Brad means if the site sends an email to your email address and it either bounces back to them or you reply to it. Site policy is that either of these things happening will cause you to be unsubscribed

if a model sends me an e-mail through the site, if I am unsubscribed I would not receive an e-mail notifying me of it but it would still appear in my Inbox on the site, right?

Right :thumbsup
zyxwv098

10/31/12 @ 11:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I think Brad means if the site sends an email to your email address and it either bounces back to them or you reply to it. Site policy is that either of these things happening will cause you to be unsubscribed

Well, I don't reply to e-mails via my regular e-mail program, only through the site, so I don't think that could be the problem. But I guess there is no way to know if an e-mail sent to me gets bounced back. The only other thing that might have happened is that, while trying to send an e-mail last night, the program flagged a word I had typed as being not allowed (synonym for "kids" when I typed the title of the Final Fantasy VII movie), and then it flagged the e-mail again because I forgot to retype the subject (though why it got deleted during the editing process I do not know). Could that have caused the problem?

But I guess I will simply have to check the Subscriptions page regularly from now on. Thank you for your assistance.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails