User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.

Forums / Technical Support

Difficulty entering rooms
More Actions

Add to List

X

Select a list to add

Item was successfully added to this list

No list available

Add to List
Add Reply
Technical Support: Difficulty entering rooms
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

11/9/12 @ 11:58am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone else been having difficulties entering into performers' rooms?

For some reason, it is taking me several tries to enter a performer's room. Either my browser times out, or I receive a pop-up that says "The client has failed to make an initial connection to the chat server! This problem can be fixed by refreshing your browser." Only, it doesn't always fix it. Sometimes I go through the same pop-up again, other times I get redirected to the main page. Once in a while it actually works and I can enter the room.

I've tried shutting down the browser, emptying the cache, shutting down the computer, and the situation persists. Is there something else I can do, or is it just heavy traffic, or server issues, or a new update or something?
bigbadguy2
Created by: bigbadguy2

11/9/12 @ 12:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

happens to me too...it works after a second or third try
Crysiis
Created by: crysiis

11/9/12 @ 2:15pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have the opposite problem. When i'm in a room I get a long delay trying to get out of it sometimes. I even get to the point I have to just close my browser. I have the latest Flash, and my Chrome is updated. I know they are going to say the site doesn't like Chrome, but when it is one of the Top Browsers it should.
Created by: suggs

11/19/12 @ 2:53pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Has anyone else been having difficulties entering into performers' rooms?

For some reason, it is taking me several tries to enter a performer's room. Either my browser times out, or I receive a pop-up that says "The client has failed to make an initial connection to the chat server! This problem can be fixed by refreshing your browser." Only, it doesn't always fix it. Sometimes I go through the same pop-up again, other times I get redirected to the main page. Once in a while it actually works and I can enter the room.

I've tried shutting down the browser, emptying the cache, shutting down the computer, and the situation persists. Is there something else I can do, or is it just heavy traffic, or server issues, or a new update or something?

Started happening to me today -- I know it's not room specific as I tried about a dozen rooms clicking on the models image AND half a dozen attempts using the chat login on the VIP tab ( which goes to a random room )Instead it just dumped me back at the model selection homepage.

The 1 time I got into a room the sound broke up to the point of hearing 1 syllable in 20 - tried refresh and all I gopt was the video placeholder box and the spinning trail showing the feed was loading.

Created by: alberich

11/19/12 @ 3:22pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Started happening to me today -- I know it's not room specific as I tried about a dozen rooms clicking on the models image AND half a dozen attempts using the chat login on the VIP tab ( which goes to a random room )Instead it just dumped me back at the model selection homepage.

The 1 time I got into a room the sound broke up to the point of hearing 1 syllable in 20 - tried refresh and all I gopt was the video placeholder box and the spinning trail showing the feed was loading.

You are not only one - looks like V.S activatated some new improvements

Steve1222
Created by: steve1222

11/19/12 @ 5:13pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

This has happened to me a lot the past few days. I hope that VS can resolve the issue soon.

trunder
Created by: trunder

11/19/12 @ 6:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

You are not only one - looks like V.S activatated some new improvements

Seems to happen a lot when VS makes improvements. Hopefully it will be fixed shortly.
ohio33
Created by: ohio33

12/12/12 @ 11:48pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My problem is signing into paid chat. I just can>t connect unless I enter into free Chat..then the room is fine..but can:t tip. :(
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

12/13/12 @ 3:50am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

My problem is signing into paid chat. I just can>t connect unless I enter into free Chat..then the room is fine..but can:t tip. :(

ohio33 What browser version and flash version are you using. More details mate and maybe we can help you sort that problem out.

I'm not having any problems on the site at them moment with rooms, all seems fine.
Forrest1175
Created by: forrest1175

12/16/12 @ 4:31pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have a problem entering private or voyeur rooms. I have credits and when i enter my username and password, I get an error that says "No results returned for the information provided"

I can tip, pledge toward (and see) group shows...but that's it. I can't even see VODs.

Mac user OS 10.8.2, Safari 6 and Firefox (same problems in both.)
spar
Created by: spar

12/22/12 @ 10:50pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Is there a way to automaticaly refresh our browsers when entering or redirected to another room? Preferably a refresh that wipes out cashes so that we don't have to do it 20 times per minute?
DanInMB
Created by: daninmb

1/6/13 @ 2:09pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm having the same problem. I have to come in and out several times to get into a room. If I stay it just clocks endlessly...
Purgatory
Created by: purgatory

1/6/13 @ 10:33pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm having the same problem. I have to come in and out several times to get into a room. If I stay it just clocks endlessly...

Try this guys...

In steps ...

1- clear your cookies and cached files in the browser.

2- open a DOS Prompt by going to start menu and find the run area and type in there CMD then enter, it will open a new black box the DOS prompt.

3- in the DOS prompt area type this only ipconfig /flush dns and then enter it will then say "

C:UsersYOUR LOGIN NAME>ipconfig /flushdns

Windows IP Configuration

Successfully flushed the DNS Resolver Cache."

if you see this it confirms you did it right and then just login to flirt4free again and see how it goes.

Nabil
Created by: robojeff

1/9/13 @ 3:25am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

me too both on laptop an Samsung galaxy 2

jupiter91275
Created by: jupiter91275

1/11/13 @ 7:32am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

i'm french and i have the same problem with my macbook pro since many weeks. Is there someone who can help me ? i can't enter any room and watch videos anymore.
Thanks for all and have fun for me until my come back !
Created by: olddad12

1/11/13 @ 10:40pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

just tried that start dns thing an i did it right but it did not work takes forever to get in room you need to fix please both on samsung phone galaxy an laptops
Created by: olddad12

1/16/13 @ 12:58pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

is any one going to fix this to fix this
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails