User status
Jetzt angesehen
DEINE ANGEBOTE GIBT’S HIER LIMITED TIME OFFERS!
FREE CREDITS!
Create Free Account
CONGRATULATIONS!
LIFETIME STATUS INCREASED!
Your Status has moved up from “REGULAR” to ...
SUPERSTAR
X
CONGRATULATIONS!
CURRENT LEVEL INCREASED!
LEVEL
X
X
Free VOD Passes

You have free video passes available! Use them before they expire.

Redeem your pass during the video purchase process by selecting Free Pass.

Go to Videos now.

Processing your request ...
Please wait while we attempt to process your request.
X
Process Failed
We were unable to process your request. Please try again.
Technical Support: New Layout
zyxwv098
Created by: zyxwv098

11/5/18 @ 8:49pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I'm not sure why anyone felt the need to go in and completely change the layout of the site, but all right.

That said, may we please have the ability to shrink or otherwise manipulate the size of models' thumbnails on the Notifications page? Right now, my display displays 3 per row, which is not very useful to me, given that I have nearly 150 active notifications.

Perhaps we could have the option of choosing how many thumbnails we want to see per row, and as that number increases, thumbnail size shrinks proportionately to fit them in? Because right now it takes me a long time to scroll through the notifications. Maybe we could be permitted to choose between 3-7 per row?

Thank you for your consideration of this suggestion.
Created by: vscynthia

11/5/18 @ 9:02pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for reaching out to us via Forums. We appreciate all feedback and suggestions. I will definitely forward this suggestion to the appropriate department for consideration.

In the meantime, if you could please forward us a screenshot of what you are seeing to customersupport@vsmedia.com so that we can include this when forwarding your suggestion.

Should you still have any questions, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department by email or calling us at 1-800-685-9236. A representative will always be available to assist you
Created by: vscynthia

11/5/18 @ 9:05pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

** REMOVED BY ADMINISTRATOR **
Created by: vsashlee

11/6/18 @ 1:36pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Thank you for your patience, zyxwv098! We have made an update based off your suggestions. Please let us know if you run into any more issues. :thumbsup
Created by: twixel

11/9/18 @ 8:37pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Why does the new layout only show when I am on my desktop using chrome. It does not appear when I am using Chrome on my laptop nor does it happen when I am using other browser. I want to revert it back as i do not care for it.
Asti
Created by: asti

11/10/18 @ 8:03am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In the Forums, how about placing an "Add Reply" button to the bottom of a thread's scroll, the way it was before? As of now you have to go back to the top of the page to add a comment.
Created by: dan_in_florida

11/11/18 @ 12:37am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

In the Forums, how about placing an "Add Reply" button to the bottom of a thread's scroll, the way it was before? As of now you have to go back to the top of the page to add a comment.

OK, I guess they just rolled it out for everyone, because I'm on Firefox at home and it JUST changed for me after midnight. Too soon to say if I think it's better or worse, or if it will even work on my phone (which is using Chrome, and did NOT show the new version changes you talked about so far, I'll find out next time I use it I guess.) the history of past rollouts of new interfaces and "features" has rarely gone well, let's hope that this will be the exception... :helpme
Lefrat
Created by: lefrat

11/11/18 @ 7:01am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

The new layout has the search bar overlying everyting until i enter a models room. The menue bar at the top is partially hidden by this & the menue bar is extremely small. Using firefox on ipad.
Derek99
Created by: derek99

11/12/18 @ 5:24pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

With the new layout to, and on the Flirt website, it could take some people getting used to the way it is, now.
JayUK25
Created by: jayuk25

3/8/19 @ 10:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I am disappointed with some of the changes that have been made with the new layout. I prefer the old layout. I could not comment earlier on this issue because I was unable to access this website for 2 months following the introduction of this new interface,
The changes that I don’t like are the video screen size for previewing recorded shows being made smaller, models thumbnails in favourites being made smaller and the drop down menus now being more difficult to read, with the bright white background and grey / sky blue text.
The menu under ‘categories’ is particularly difficult to read with the full spreadsheet style page and small sky blue text.
The recordings preview screen could be made bigger by reducing the thumbnail size of the other recorded shows on the right.
I suppose if you are using a larger screen, rather than a laptop, then these changes will not really matter too much.

xcalibur82
Created by: xcalibur82

3/26/19 @ 5:03pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I see that as of today you have unrolled another new version of the site that mainly changes how it looks when in a model's room. But unlike when using the old version, it does not resize the main page and model's room to fit the browser when you snap the browser to half the screen. Can this be looked into? also maybe with the chance, when do snap it to half screen the chat box could maybe move to under the video instead of staying on the side? as would make it look a lot better due to being so much unused space under the video when this is done. Thank you
Bear_Balu
Created by: bear_balu

3/26/19 @ 7:07pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

I have now checked the new layout for a while today. I'm using Mozilla Firefox Quantum in version 66.0 (64-bit) on a Windows machine.

Here are my findings so far what I experienced only during a quick check of 30 min. and I'm not happy with the new version.

Are you really serious at f4f or VS media? Is that what you consider a good layout.

In some chats I can't see the text because of inconsistent change of background and foreground color.
White text color in an input box with white background color (because text was copied out of chat where it was in white color on black background and then put into the message box) isn't a good option. Here you should consider to set the text color attribute of the input message box by default to BLACK and disable the color overwrite attribute of the box setting.

When changing between old version and new version while being in a model room, I additional need to press a play button, even when coming from an ongoing stream out of the same model room. Same when a model is coming back from a pvt. or group session. Also the sound is disabled by default, even when it was on before. Seriously?

Only changing the text colors when a Fan Club member of a model is posting a message isn't really good visible as it was before with the colored background behind the text. Now I have seen in some chats dark green text on a black background. Depending on the performer's favorite color for FC members. It's not easy to read that. The new feature to show messages of FC members is of less quality and value than the old setting.

Thumbnail overview: In the old version it was possible to right click on a thumbnail and select "open link in new tab". In the new version this option isn't available anymore.

Credits in wallet... When my credits in the "wallet" are 0 but more than 0 credits on the "bank", me - the user - may have an intention behind it. There is no need to bother a user with a "buy new credits" pop-up message. What's the purpose of such sh**? The system can compare wallet and bank values and in case that one of it is greater than 0, there is no need for such a pop-up.

Reaction time of the site... the new layout is making the site slower than the old layout. Especially the reaction time, when clicking on buttons.

Emoji pop-up menu of the chat... 60% of the emoji's are not really visible, you first need to do a mouse-move-over to see the emoji. Not really the best approach to find the right emojis quick while chatting.

Sometimes I really wonder what f4f / VS Media wants to provide to their customers. A good user experience or frustrating sessions?
Gents, pls..... I was also working very long time in IT business and I already participated in 1996 in classes of software ergonomics at university.
I learned that new versions should be tested in a test environment, then pushed into a quality assurance environment for final UAT and after passing the UAT, setting it productive.
What you deliver with the new layout is far away from what is considered good work in this business. It even has not the status of being ready for an UAT.

Sorry.

Br,
Bear_Balu
trunder
Created by: trunder

3/26/19 @ 7:45pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Please stop the pop up to buy more credits, If I want to purchase more credits, I will. I most certainly can not buy more all the time. Why must I in the new version, ask the video to play. And I concur with others about the new layout!
:twocents
Created by: kook-uk

3/28/19 @ 8:00am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good Day F4F Support Team RE: New Layout.
Generally I like it... But If you are member with Multiple Screen Names, there no longer seems to be any option to select and swap your own user name in the New Layout Option. If I click on my Name only "Manage User Name" or "Logout" appears.
Unless I'm missing it somewhere to swap through my usernames, I have to go back to the old version then click on my name, then the "Change User Name Option" is available.
Created by: vham

3/29/19 @ 9:15am (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Good Day F4F Support Team RE: New Layout.
Generally I like it... But If you are member with Multiple Screen Names, there no longer seems to be any option to select and swap your own user name in the New Layout Option. If I click on my Name only "Manage User Name" or "Logout" appears.
Unless I'm missing it somewhere to swap through my usernames, I have to go back to the old version then click on my name, then the "Change User Name Option" is available.

It is under the settings (the gear icon next to chat box); click your screen name at the top of the pop-up menu, and you have the options to change
Created by: pappa-uk

3/30/19 @ 8:39pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

It is under the settings (the gear icon next to chat box); click your screen name at the top of the pop-up menu, and you have the options to change
Many thanks for your assistance
:) :thumbsup
Created by: male4622

3/31/19 @ 4:00pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

HATE IT. DON'T LIKE IT. DON'T UNDERSTAND IT.
R_M
Created by: r_m

3/31/19 @ 8:44pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When f4f want to make a major change such as the layout they should do a 'beta test' for at least two weeks. Let us use it for this trial period then we can decide if its suitable or not (a quick survey including ease of use, accessibility etc). An example of a bad decision is the 'Categories' toolbar which covers most of the screen (why?). Another is the mini info which appears when you place the cursor over a models tab. Whenever i log in through my phone it always goes to a random girl and when i chat the text superimposes over the host. Someone tipping just see's pink tabs blocking the screen.
Created by: F4F Administrator

4/3/19 @ 4:18pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

When f4f want to make a major change such as the layout they should do a 'beta test' for at least two weeks. Let us use it for this trial period then we can decide if its suitable or not (a quick survey including ease of use, accessibility etc).

Totally agree, that's exactly what we have done with our other changes and what we are doing now with the new desktop chat experience. The test group is limited to guest users (i.e. not logged into your account). The only way for you to be part of the test is if you came to the site as a guest OR if you manually elected to switch to the new interface.

Haven2001
Created by: haven2001

4/10/19 @ 7:35pm (EDT) | UTC - 4:00

Absolutely hate the new interface, and now you have taken away the option to use the old version, I think I’m done with the site, after being a member for years. Not that updates couldn’t have been made to the old version, but the new version is the worst.
Oct. 11
Siamese Cat: hello
Want more emojis?
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Right-click current area
  3. Select "Emoji" or "Emoji & Symbols"
  1. Click the "Send a message..." area
  2. Open "Edit" menu
  3. Select "Emoji & Symbols" (^⌘SPACE)
Send
Recents
Open/close recents and search.
Chat
Please wait, trying to connect.
Launch in window
Please disable popup blocker
Close DM. Click DM icon to re-open

ALERT: Upgrade your browser

We are no longer supporting this browser.

You are currently using Safari version 9 (2015) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Safari version 9, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox. If you have further questions please see Customer Support.

You are currently using Internet Explorer 11 (2013) or earlier, which will have problems with our players. We will no longer be supporting Explorer 11, please upgrade to Chrome, Edge or FireFox If you have further questions please see Customer Support

Credits
VIP STATUS
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archives
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP
IN ORDNUNG
90 CREDITS
100 Credits Gratis
$10
Ändern
Sofortiger Vollzugriff
Goldene VIP-Schriftart
Bis zu 10 reservierte Spitznamen
Email performers with attachments
Größte Privat-Video-Vorschau
Chat für kostenlose Benutzer deaktivieren (keine grauen Benutzer)
Zugang zu VIP-Foren
Gratis Unbegrenzter Zugang zu deinen eigenen aufgezeichneten Shows
Gratis 150 tägliche Videos für 7 Tage verfügbar
Gratis 1 Hour Feature Shows and access to Archivess
Gratis Zugriff auf das Adult Star Videoarchiv
Gratis Zugang zu den Fotogalerien der Models
VIP 30 Tage Mitgliedschaft
UND 150 GRATIS CREDITS DAZU!
$39.95*
Ändern
IN ORDNUNG
$39.95*
Ändern
Card Verification(CVV2)
Die CVV2-Nummer ist eine spezielle Nummer, die auf deiner Kreditkarte aufgedruckt ist und zusätzlichen Betrugsschutz bietet.
Kauf abschließen
Access Private Nude ShowsCreate Your
X
Suggested Usernames:
Groß- und Kleinschreibung bei Benutzernamen und Passwörtern beachten
I confirm that I am 18-years old or older. I have reviewed and agree with the website Privacy Policy and Terms of Use & to receive emails